WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
Sep 22, 2013 at 4:28 AM Post #451 of 3,618

i am

_40949974_vomiting416300.jpg

over here as well...

Sep 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM Post #456 of 3,618

Actually... I an 100% for that lovely man teaching women to belly dance! We can be 100% sure he's ONLY there to instruct them... leaving more sexy belly dancers to us... well to the men who like the ladies 

and AWW sadie is so CUTE... but a little too cute q.q I could not but a baby into that poor girl... that poor child o mine would starve 

Sep 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #461 of 3,618

She's really cute, but too young, even for me. Totally illegal lol

No actually there are WOMEN who look like that q.q

I forgot to mention the lovely Loli I meet in high school, and ran into a few weeks ago... 4"10 and like 98lbs... even I can't figure out what to think of her, although when she had long hair... I just wanted to give her a hug <3 she was so CUTE

Then she chopped it off and had a more mature sexy look going q.q which leaves me confuzzled 

Sep 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #462 of 3,618
  No actually there are WOMEN who look like that q.q

I forgot to mention the lovely Loli I meet in high school, and ran into a few weeks ago... 4"10 and like 98lbs... even I can't figure out what to think of her, although when she had long hair... I just wanted to give her a hug <3 she was so CUTE

Then she chopped it off and had a more mature sexy look going q.q which leaves me confuzzled 

See that I don't mind at all. Women in their 20's who still look like cute teens are my cup of tea. Not necessarily tiny women though. I prefer at least 5'2.

Sep 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #463 of 3,618

See that I don't mind at all. Women in their 20's who still look like cute teens are my cup of tea. Not necessarily tiny women though. I prefer at least 5'2.

see and that's the messed up part about me... I don't mind tiny girls, espically if they have a nice delicate figure, nice and curvy but porotionally balanced. Then there's that girl in that pic... she just looks kinda meh, like a 12 old year, with out much of a shape. I guess I like extetremes xD [says the guy who owns a Dt 880 and w1000x] lol 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back