WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
Sep 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #436 of 3,619
;3 I know and I'm just picking at you, if you remember I posted a pic of the Hassel Hoff my self... I admire his Hairy chest! 

And did u read out hairy chested man rant

speaking of which

Mah Child Hood Man Ideal! If I was an anime guy welp I'd look like a mix of that guy and 

welp there's my man posts for the month, but still I used to be a bit of a WORK OUT NUT, so now that I work in a job that requires NOTHING BUT LIFTING ALL DAY LONG, I've stopped building more muscle :/ and just retained what I have so far.

So, me IRL a mix of Stallones Hair and Charels Build 

But yea I'm 3'rd Generation Scillian American so... I'm already tan my self hence is why I love those pasty pale  women  :3 

Oh and Duh my pic is my avatar 

Haha yes I understand.
On another note, I prefer slightly tan pale women. They're pale but not too pale

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #437 of 3,619
Haha yes I understand.
On another note, I prefer slightly tan pale women. They're pale but not too pale

ugh like those washed out tan girls who are almost... like pal gold ish color >.> I do not mind golden tan again so long as she has some natural redness in her skin but I know what you mean, most girls are that color and <.< NO thanks. They aren't ugly but I like EXTREMES nothing in between and I like Brighter LIghter over Darker Warmer 

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #439 of 3,619
ugh like those washed out tan girls who are almost... like pal gold ish color >.> I do not mind golden tan again so long as she has some natural redness in her skin but I know what you mean, most girls are that color and <.< NO thanks. They aren't ugly but I like EXTREMES nothing in between and I like Brighter LIghter over Darker Warmer 

EXACTLY! For me I don't really like goldish tan women as the tan actually makes them look kinda like a really oily girl that's wearing too much foundation that it's no longer foundation, it BECOMES their skin. Still, that can be changed. I watched this show about this girl who was obsessed with tanning and she looked awful, just plain weird but luckily she decided to stop and after using cream everyday for a few months, she looked pretty normal, no weird skin at all

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM Post #440 of 3,619
EXACTLY! For me I don't really like goldish tan women as the tan actually makes them look kinda like a really oily girl that's wearing too much foundation that it's no longer foundation, it BECOMES their skin. Still, that can be changed. I watched this show about this girl who was obsessed with tanning and she looked awful, just plain weird but luckily she decided to stop and after using cream everyday for a few months, she looked pretty normal, no weird skin at all

yea there u go, oily is the word [and I mention I hated make up right?] 

Sep 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #442 of 3,619
Yep, make up is bad. For all you who wear make up out there, STOP! Show your natural beauty! But of course those who REALLY need it should be permitted to wear it

Agree'd A:: NATRUAL FTW 

and if you REALLY need it... imrpove your diets -.- you are what you eat, eat like crap and your skin's gonna look like crap 

Sep 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #444 of 3,619

sometimes its more than diets and skin...

Well, Skin Hair, eye's smell even. Shape, ect... ect... 

but point taken... 

Sep 21, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #445 of 3,619
This clip is years before the twerk epidemic.
Snagged from one of those odd Middle East belly dance TV casting shows.
This girl may not be the prettiest but how she pulls off these high energy moves in Stiletto heels is a sight.

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/Y2X6L7yTfpY[/VIDEO]

Sep 21, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #446 of 3,619
This clip is years before the twerk epidemic.
Snagged from one of those odd Middle East belly dance TV casting shows.
This girl may not be the prettiest but how she pulls off these high energy moves in Stiletto heels is a sight.

Wow... she's not to bad looking though. Healthy lookin gal, not my cup of tea but not a cup I'm going to knock 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back