WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
Sep 20, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #409 of 3,620

is that uma thurman? not that into her... 

ouch shame on you 

BASK in her GLORY... no she is a mixed bag for me... I've grown to like her very much 

Although it's her face that I like 

Sep 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #411 of 3,620

this is the prettiest picture i have seen of her... 

Glad you liked it also

Uma Thurman toasts Quentin Tarantino's foot fetish… with her champagne-filled Christian Louboutins

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336051/Uma-Thurman-toasts-Quentin-Tarantinos-foot-fetish-champagne-filled-stiletto.html#ixzz2fSRBOUj9 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Honestly...guys if celebs are talking about it shall we bump up our creepy meter :3

Sep 20, 2013 at 2:22 PM Post #412 of 3,620

What about the other one??

imaginative-melanie-iglesias.jpg

quadriplets?

Sep 20, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #413 of 3,620
q.q so tan... it BURNS me eyes >.> 

actually I don't mind a tan, so long as there is a nice red hue in their cheeks, I like contrast! 

Sep 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #415 of 3,620

imaginative-melanie-iglesias.jpg

quadriplets?

Not even close 
tongue.gif

q.q so tan... it BURNS me eyes >.> 

actually I don't mind a tan, so long as there is a nice red hue in their cheeks, I like contrast! 

I hope you don't mean those really, really white girls who try to tan and turn all orange. That is not attractive at all. They look like a tomato. They look way better in their natural pale state. Naturally tanned is fine though.

Sep 20, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #420 of 3,620
Watchu know about the two oldest portraits ever taken?

Robert Cornelius, self-portrait, Oct. or Nov. 1839, approximate quarter plate daguerreotype.​
The back reads, "The first light picture ever taken." This self-portrait is the first photographic​
portrait image of a human ever produced.​

Before the recent discovery of the Cornelius photo, this was the oldest known photograph portrait,
made by Dr. Joseph Draper of New York in 1840. The subject is his sister, Anna Katherine Draper.

But in all seriousness:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back