Whiplash - have they gone missing?
Feb 27, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #62 of 183
Quote:
Yes we are....

Sorry for the delays. I will send your request to mike and he will handle it ASAP....

In fact, if you don't get a tracking number by tomorrow, email him at custserv@whiplashaudio.com. He is handling your repair.

Craig

no emails reply from u guys yet.
guess my email is always in ur junk mail
pls check
thanks

Feb 28, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #68 of 183
Quote:
or rather tell you he doesn't give a flying duck about you because you're not someone that can advertise well since your posts are below 10,000

This was my feeling before when I waited for my micro twag for 4 months, most of it with no replies and response.....

Maybe I'm just a small fry and nothing to worry about.............

Mar 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #69 of 183
Quote:

This was my feeling before when I waited for my micro twag for 4 months, most of it with no replies and response.....

Maybe I'm just a small fry and nothing to worry about.............

its too bad for craig, since he probably tries his best to prevent you from being able to "refund your money" this is why he keeps telling you to hold on past 45 days so you can't refund it anymore so he can take his sweet ass time. Luckily for me, I opened a dispute :wink: too bad craig

Mar 13, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #73 of 183
Sent my Twag V2 OM back for RMA more than two months back and had not received any reply despite sending emails to both the customer service and Craig himself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back