Whiplash - have they gone missing?
Jan 29, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #32 of 183
Quote:
Yes. That's correct. I don't see any outstanding emails that I need to respond to.

Craig,

Hi Craig!
I'm writing you since August. Wrote you last week and yesterday. Please reply me, I'd like to close the deal with my iPod that was sent to you from Russia in 2011 (I need payment details)

Thank you!

Feb 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #37 of 183
Sent a couple of emails as well but haven't heard any replies. Hope to hear from you when you get better. No real rush. Thanks. 

Email's awry.22@gmail.com.

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #39 of 183
Hi,

I would also like an update to my order No: 1200001355 please. Its been a while now and I would rather cancel if you cannot supply as I need this cable. I have emailed you, please PM me or reply here I guess... Bummer to be ill and I sympathise, but you need to inform your customers of delays regardless.

Cheers,

C

[size=1.05em]  [/size]

Feb 7, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #42 of 183
Craig can you reply to me too, re: the TWAGv2 which I sent in for repair in November ?  I have not gotten any replies to a few emails and a voice mail I left recently.  Thanks.

Eric 
ekovalsky@cox.net

Feb 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #43 of 183
Craig,

Would just wish there would be a reply to my e-mail as well because I needed a square mini-4 pin balanced w/ an adapter to a 1/8". The last message I got from you was the time I paid you, so please update me on the order. I know it hasn't been long as previous people but you did promise a "10 day build". Also, just know that my level of patience is a little less lenient than these people probably.

Neo

Feb 12, 2013 at 10:15 PM Post #44 of 183
Craig,

im also awaiting a reply about my 2 hybrid cables and a rma hybrid cable as well. please please at least giveme a status update

thanks

Chester

Users who are viewing this thread

Back