Feb 2, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #76 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys ALL rock!!

Craig

Only cause your cable lets me
tongue.gif

Feb 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #78 of 114
I just jumped into the JH16s.. how do you order and will it play nice with the 16s? (or too premature to ask that question?)
wink_face.gif

Feb 3, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #80 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chudalicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just jumped into the JH16s.. how do you order and will it play nice with the 16s? (or too premature to ask that question?)
wink_face.gif

? Every jh iem uses the same connector why would the normal TWag be any different with the jh-16?

Feb 4, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #81 of 114
Just recieved my TWag cable for my JH13's today and it is now in the burn in process, can't wait to hear the diffarence it makes.

Feb 4, 2010 at 2:44 AM Post #83 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should heard the difference right away comparing to the stock cable.

My brother has one, so I've already heard the difference. Now mine is just going thru the burn process before I give it a listen.

Feb 8, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #86 of 114
I do not recommend adding "techflex" to a replacement cable. Its too heavy and I really do not support this for this particular cable. Others, obviously yes...

Craig

Feb 9, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #87 of 114
Hello guys!

As much as I would like an JH 13s because there is no doubt in my mind they are amazing, the reality is I have the Triple-Fis so my question to whomever can answer it is would be - can this TWag cable make a real difference with these earphones?

Because of the import customs and everything. the triples cost me 500$ and JH 13s would probably cost me over 2k$ so that is really out of the question. But importing a cable would be simple enough so I'd really appreciate any input you guys might have.

Thanks!

Feb 9, 2010 at 6:44 PM Post #88 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by akatona /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello guys!

As much as I would like an JH 13s because there is no doubt in my mind they are amazing, the reality is I have the Triple-Fis so my question to whomever can answer it is would be - can this TWag cable make a real difference with these earphones?

Because of the import customs and everything. the triples cost me 500$ and JH 13s would probably cost me over 2k$ so that is really out of the question. But importing a cable would be simple enough so I'd really appreciate any input you guys might have.

Thanks!

It sure does!!

Actually I use it with my pasta and even makes that better!!

In all seriousness, it will improve any IEM especially because of the sensitivity of the earphones!!

Craig

Feb 9, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #89 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It sure does!!

Actually I use it with my pasta and even makes that better!!

In all seriousness, it will improve any IEM especially because of the sensitivity of the earphones!!

Craig

Hi Craig! That was fast!

Great so tell me, what should I expect? There are many things I like about these iems, one of them being the natural tonality and timbre. Can you elaborate please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back