Which one is better for me
Feb 22, 2011 at 5:18 AM Post #16 of 18
Thanks I will see what the ad 900 is like first before jumping the gun.

Been 2 weeks now and still havnt had any shipping confirmation from audiocubes :-/

Does anyone on here have any experience with audiocubes? Been 2 weeks as of midnight last night and no shipping email, I emailed them late last week and got a response which said that they had spoke to their warehouse and that it will be shipped "early next week" well it's Wednesday now and I haven't heard anything, if it was out of stock they should have made me aware of that and at least told me in any of the 3 emails I've had from them.

Keanex I prob not looking at the right part of your profile but I can't find your ad 900 review? Could you point ne in the right direction? Sorry to ask

Feb 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #17 of 18
well finally got shipping confirmation from audiocubes so glad to know they are on their way, gonna order a pair of ad 700s as well to see what differences are.

Mar 2, 2011 at 7:48 AM Post #18 of 18
Well headphones arrived at customs Sunday evening, and cleared today and a nice £47 charge to go with it! So gutted ,in total that's roughly £210 total costs and I could have saved myself the hassle and ordered from headphoneworld weeks ago for 196.99 with next day delivery! What a palava well I'll post a review once I get them and note to self to not order from outside eu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back