Which mp3-player should I chose (cowon vs clip zip vs iPod nano vs ...)
Dec 26, 2012 at 10:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Koenieboy997

New Head-Fier
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a new mp3-player since my headphone jack of my iPod touch (2G) broke, but I simply can't chose between these models.

Sandisk Clip Zip: great player, but very small screen (and therefore bad navigation through songs).
Creative Zen X-Fi 3: small, but little reviews and no ability to create playlists.
Philips GoGear Muse: looks promising on the website, bigger screen but not many reviews.
Cowon iAudio 10/C2: both great sound quality but hardly available in the Netherlands.
iPod nano: similar to the iPod touch and compatibility with the docking station, but heavily overpriced.

So according to you, which mp3-player out of these should I buy?
Thanks in advance!

Koen

Dec 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #2 of 5
Great. Even I'm looking for a player, own an iPod Touch 2G like OP, and a few other Chinese players. I think I've matured a little in terms of listening and think I need a better sounding player. Audio is all I look for, and my budget is 200USD or 10000INR. Was looking at iAudio 10? I'm sure pros here have better ideas.

PS: Thought it'd be a better idea to merge my query into this thread instead of creating a new one as it's similar to OP's.

TIA

Sent from my UMI X1 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #4 of 5
@milford audio quality is the most important, but the interface also must be useful. If you or somebody could tell the audio quality of the players, I would be very glad. I can then judge if it is worth the shortcomings of the other sides.

Dec 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
@milford audio quality is the most important, but the interface also must be useful. If you or somebody could tell the audio quality of the players, I would be very glad. I can then judge if it is worth the shortcomings of the other sides.

Sq wise Cowon C2 and clip should be at the top of the list, ui wise clip will be better rockboxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back