Which members know what they are talking about
Mar 10, 2009 at 12:02 PM Post #34 of 187
So if I am getting this right.

You are asking everybody here which persons you can trust?

Hehe, you see the irony
wink.gif

Give the best advice? He need to have the same tast in sound as you then, wouldn't he?

If a guy/girl OWN/have owned the equipment he or she will basically know what he or she is talking about... So alot of us can be trusted, if he can write a great review is something else.

If you want is to know which person has owned/tested the most equipment, then there are some answers for you....

Mar 10, 2009 at 12:12 PM Post #35 of 187
Quote:

Originally Posted by LostOne.TR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you find a reviewer has experiences/preferences which mirror your own, then there's a good chance that their impressions on gear could be a good frame of reference for you.

What he said.

And remember, headfi is heavily sponsored and also very tolerant of people's testing methodology and claims. But this also makes it a friendly place to get opinions that you need so sift through.

Mar 10, 2009 at 1:03 PM Post #37 of 187
Any member who has a prime number post count is trustworthy.

In the same logic, every member knows exactly what he/she is talking about and gives the best advice in some points of his/her forum life... than we talk trash again until the next epiphany strikes, and some are more often than other of course.
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 1:08 PM Post #38 of 187
Don't trust me, i know nothing about headphones, i'm a dishonest liar. This statement is self contradictory, so i apparently don't know what i am talking about, but this sentence is probably false as well. However, remember that we have never had this conversation, i have never made such statements as these. This is a subliminal message, buy Bose, don't trust head-fi.
wink.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 2:19 PM Post #44 of 187
Patrick82 has the best, most sensible advice and tips and tricks for any Head-fier on a budget.
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: need winky smiley
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back