Which iem for amateur basshead
Oct 7, 2017 at 1:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dwwiratama

New Head-Fier
Hi all, im new to this stuff. Started with shure se215. I returned it because not happy with the bass and now are using kz zs5 because at least give some more bass. For now im thinkinh about the westone pro 30 or alclair dual xb. I know both of these are on their different league because of alclair is ciems but just looking for good bass and presence here.

I like listening to edm and jazz. But found my self smiling when having some good low puncing bass. And of course atleast good sound isolation.
Any recommendations? My budget is $300ish

Oct 11, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #4 of 4
Hi all, im new to this stuff. Started with shure se215. I returned it because not happy with the bass and now are using kz zs5 because at least give some more bass. For now im thinkinh about the westone pro 30 or alclair dual xb. I know both of these are on their different league because of alclair is ciems but just looking for good bass and presence here.

I like listening to edm and jazz. But found my self smiling when having some good low puncing bass. And of course atleast good sound isolation.
Any recommendations? My budget is $300ish

Maybe the Fender FXA2. But if you're just looking for more but relatively clean bass you might as well try the TFZ Series 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back