Which country makes the best headphones?
Jan 2, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #16 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by virility /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, damnit, EU isn't a country, LOL. What about Germany? AKG, Sennheiser, beyerdynamic are all German right?

i tink thats a fair correction, i like german cars, but i'll stick with my grados and etys =)
rs1smile.gif
etysmile.gif

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:10 PM Post #17 of 79
Well I like my DT880 (austrian) and my A900LTD (japanese) .... but I also am quite fond of my MS-1 (american) ... all being fed by my Aria (german)

So I guess I'm going multi-national
biggrin.gif

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:11 PM Post #19 of 79
eh....by "make" that doesn't mean where the manufacturer's headquarters are, but where the headphones are made. So best ever: Ireland!!!!! Both my new HD650 and 8 year old HD580s were made there. 2nd place China: HD595s were made there. 3rd place USA: Grado. 4th place Austria: wish AKG could make better headphones since I have relatives in Austria.

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #20 of 79
For me...

Japan (favorite so far F5000, Fitz modded W5000)
USA (MS-Pro, which I unfortunately sold
frown.gif
)

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #22 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BOSE, USA!!!

very_evil_smiley.gif

LOL

<---

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #23 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BOSE, USA!!!

very_evil_smiley.gif

I soooo didn't see that coming. hehe

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:22 PM Post #25 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by technobarbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Germany - Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Ultrasone.

Agreed. Sennheiser forever! lol. But seriously, I like European countries for their electronics...even if Japan has the more "High-tech" options, Europe has always provided extremely high quality products (IMO), and America is somewhere in the middle of the road between high tech and superb quality.

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #26 of 79
LOL, Europe's a Country !!
icon10.gif

#1. Japan

#2. Austria

#3. USA

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:27 PM Post #27 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agreed. Sennheiser forever! lol. But seriously, I like European countries for their electronics...even if Japan has the more "High-tech" options, Europe has always provided extremely high quality products (IMO), and America is somewhere in the middle of the road between high tech and superb quality.

I notice you have the HD555s: made in China along with my HD595s. So Sennheiser is no longer soley European. Wonder if all ATs are really made in Japan. If so, I'm sure they'll be moving new manufacturing to China. Bose is probably already there
icon10.gif

Of my headphones, It's Ireland all the way!!!!

Jan 2, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #28 of 79
I doubt AT will be moving there manufaturing overseas anytime soon, Japanese like things that are made in Japan. I think the only stuff they have made overseas is the low-end stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back