Which country makes the best headphones?
Jan 4, 2007 at 12:40 AM Post #61 of 79
germany imo

Jan 4, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #62 of 79
England - where my ACS T2 were made just for me
biggrin.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 12:54 AM Post #63 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kazakhstan makes the best headphones in the world.
All the other countries make headphones for little girls.

???
confused.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 12:57 AM Post #64 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
???
confused.gif

Borat style
plainface.gif
joke

Jan 4, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #67 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I notice you have the HD555s: made in China along with my HD595s. So Sennheiser is no longer soley European. Wonder if all ATs are really made in Japan. If so, I'm sure they'll be moving new manufacturing to China. Bose is probably already there
icon10.gif

Of my headphones, It's Ireland all the way!!!!

Wow, late reply here...lol. I just wanted to clarify that I think that Sennheiser produces an awesome product, and even though the parts may be assembled and even made in china, the product is purely German. All IMHO of course.
icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 3:26 AM Post #68 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, late reply here...lol. I just wanted to clarify that I think that Sennheiser produces an awesome product, and even though the parts may be assembled and even made in china, the product is purely German. All IMHO of course.
icon10.gif

That is true.....I don't care where a headphone is made as long as it's well designed and manufactured
biggrin.gif
Sennheisers seem well made....whether it's Ireland or China!

Jan 4, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #69 of 79
I'm going for

1 Japan
2 Europe
3 US
4 Kazakhstan (I like my little girly headphones)

Strange that the US only has one actual hi-end headphone maker. All the rest are average to poor cans or earbud/IEMs. Come on USA, you can do better than that!
icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #70 of 79
Had a pair of Japanese cans, sold them. Then got some American IEMs, sold them. Now I have two European cans which I plan to keep
orphsmile.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 3:48 AM Post #71 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Strange that the US only has one actual hi-end headphone maker. All the rest are average to poor cans or earbud/IEMs. Come on USA, you can do better than that!
icon10.gif

We're the bomb with amps though! No girly amps made (or designed) here
icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 4:11 AM Post #72 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon10.gif

Britain has none. That I can think of at least, although I have heard of a few people having their Float electrostatic panels rebuilt by QUAD at Huntington.

I think theres a gap in the market. I could get a small business grant for Phonodome Inc.
cool.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 4:44 AM Post #74 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Britain has none. That I can think of at least, although I have heard of a few people having their Float electrostatic panels rebuilt by QUAD at Huntington.

I think theres a gap in the market. I could get a small business grant for Phonodome Inc.
cool.gif

What, you mean Goldring isn't hi-end
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back