Which are the current Singlepower models?
Jan 3, 2007 at 10:03 PM Post #136 of 167
Think of an Extreme on steroids and you'd be getting close
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #140 of 167
Here is my tube stash. I had a hard time getting all the boxes in the picture. This picture doesnt really give you a good idea how big the boxes are.

HPIM0258.jpg

The pictures below are from the inside of the three boxes to the far right that are sitting on the big Fed Ex box.

HPIM0259.jpg

HPIM0263.jpg

HPIM0262.jpg

I love tubes!
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2007 at 11:29 PM Post #141 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is my tube stash. I had a hard time getting all the boxes in the picture. This picture doesnt really give you a good idea how big the boxes are.

HPIM0258.jpg

The pictures below are from the inside of the three boxes to the far right that are sitting on the big Fed Ex box.

HPIM0259.jpg

HPIM0263.jpg

HPIM0262.jpg

I love tubes!
biggrin.gif

WOW
biggrin.gif
You have alot of tubes I may have 15 tubes.

Jan 4, 2007 at 2:28 AM Post #143 of 167
Heh heh, at least I beat you to Aaron's D-gettor 5687s.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Of course, you probably have cases of them.
icon10.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HPIM0258.jpg

HPIM0259.jpg

HPIM0263.jpg

HPIM0262.jpg

I love tubes!
biggrin.gif

Me too! Just not quite as much as you do.

Jan 14, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #144 of 167
Does anyone have pictures or information on the ES-1?

It's frustrating, because nothing is mentioned on either website, Moon, nor Singlepower (especially), or maybe I missed it.

Also, has anyone heard mention of a SS or Hybrid?

Any help at this point would be appreciated, thanks.

Jan 14, 2007 at 5:16 PM Post #145 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snacks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone have pictures or information on the ES-1?

I would try link below for a picture and info.
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...highlight=es-1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snacks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also, has anyone heard mention of a SS or Hybrid?

I know someone has ordered a solidstate custom headphone amp. that Mikhail is working on.

He also has a small solidstate prototype that I have listened to and liked but he desided to put it on a shelf with the other toys.

Jan 24, 2007 at 6:41 PM Post #147 of 167
The Supra Extreme XLR has been added.

As always, the question is where to position it on the list. Again, it is roughly based on price and complexity of the constructions. Feedback is more than welcome, either as posts or via PM.

Jan 26, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #148 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Supra Extreme XLR has been added.

As always, the question is where to position it on the list. Again, it is roughly based on price and complexity of the constructions. Feedback is more than welcome, either as posts or via PM.

I was out of town untill today. I talked to Mikhail tonight it wil be here tomorrow morning. I don't know how much one of these cost because it is a prototype, and my MPX3 is a trade in.

Lots of work..for Mikhail.

DSC00029.jpg

I need to talk to Mikhail to see where he would put the Supra Extreme XLR

It has some new Singlepower features. This the first time Mikhail has used two power transformers on a ballanced Singlepower amp.

Also the new high output Extreme circuit in the Supra.

Weather he thinks it is a base Supra XLR or equal to, or rated above the SDS XLR I don't know. Sound wise I think Mikhail would rate the Supra Extreme XLR above the SDS XLR???? He said this is the best sounding amp I have ever built with the widest soundstage also.

Feb 19, 2007 at 1:00 PM Post #149 of 167
The Dragon has been added to the list in post #1.

I hope I have not spoiled the owner’s excitement by inquiring him and the forum for a more elaborate name. Enjoy your fine amp tkam!

Apr 25, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #150 of 167
I have added the Singelpower Mini to the list. The SP Square Wave will follow shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back