Which amp should I get for the Dennon ah-d2000?
Oct 30, 2012 at 7:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

hanii

New Head-Fier
Hey guys :)
A few days ago i made a thread about which headphone I should choose. It was between the denon ah-d2000 and the d600, and i ended up ordering the d2000. Since the d2000 is cheaper than the d600 where im from, I now can afford a amp for the cans. But im really noob when it comes to amps. I was searching in google and in here and i found there was many cool amps people recommended, but my problem was that the most amps wasnt available for me to buy here in Denmark, or the danish/uk ebay/amazon. But i was able to find one amp that people did recommend in here, and it was the Fiio E9i, Fiio E10, Fiio E11, Fiio E17 and Fiio E7. I am mainly going to be using the headphone on my computer, TV and iphone 5. Which use a different dock than the previous iphones and ipods so i wont be able to use the dock which is on the Fiio E9i. Will i still be able to use it for mu iphone 5 with a cable or is it only for the older iphones and ipods?

Which one do you guys recommend for the D2000?

Thanks

Best regards Hani

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:04 AM Post #2 of 2
I can see that the E9 and E10 is the only desktop models of the ones i put up there. And i rather have a desktop model since im not going to use it outside the home. And im not going to use the dock on the E9. So wouldnt the best choise for me be the E10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back