Where to buy Klipsch X10i with international shipping. Help!
Jun 9, 2012 at 4:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

lordnikon

Head-Fier
Hey all.

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of Klipsch X10i that ships to Asia? I've seen some websites that do (out of stock now) but way overpriced, somewhere around 350USD. The ones from Klipsch on Amazon are only about 189 USD but unfortunately they don't do international shipping. I also tried ebay but no such luck so far.

Thanks

Jun 10, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #3 of 14
Maybe a friendly and trustworthy head-fier in the US will be kind enough to help you by buying and shipping them to you.

Jun 10, 2012 at 9:35 PM Post #6 of 14
Where are you located? You can find a shipping middle man kind of company in US. It's basically a package forwarding. I am in Canada and I used them several times using amazon. Worked perfectly.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #8 of 14
Quote:
How much do they cost?

it depends on places, weights, and box sizes. I won't tell the companies on the forum but you will be able to find them just searching through google.
It's pretty cheap and reasonable. The total cost for x10i won't be expensive since the package will be light and small.
Just for a tip, try to use a shipping method that provides tracking numbers. Cheap is not always the best answer :wink:.

Oct 14, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #12 of 14
Hello,
I am also interested in buying the klipsch x10i from an authorized dealer that ships internationally (knowing if it is genuine is always a problem imho with ebay or amazon) Sincete cheapest i can find them for here in nl is 200 euro and i find that price a bit stiff.
Also interested in second hand pairs if they are still in good condition and depending on what sleeves are included. Would like to use it in conjunction with my iphone 4.
Thanks in advance for any information,
Greetings, Anouk,

Oct 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #13 of 14
what about Amazon.de?  the regular version (without microphone) is only 130 euro right now and that's with VAT, so that's the price you're looking at even with shipping.  

The cheapest it's been in Canada is about 140 USD, and last year the x10 went on sale on amazon for something like 100 bucks.

Oct 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM Post #14 of 14
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I am actually more interested in the x10i though because i want to use it as iphone headset with my iphone 4.
I would have to see if amazon.de is legit(authorized). From the past I know they dont ship all their materials to the Netherlands. But i will look into it after the 25th when i have money again.
Greetings, Anouk,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back