Where to buy FAKE beats pros? any experience? is (fakebeatsbydre.net) legit? anyone tried it?
Oct 11, 2011 at 11:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

pogodrummer

100+ Head-Fier
Hello! 
I've recently got interested in buying some fake beats pro, since they theoretically should sound like the originals (read:crap), or even flatter. (i'll do a driver mod anyway...)
Now i have found this website : http://www.fakebeatsbydre.net/
It's written in usual engrish and some things seem strange, like:
1) they list 2 beats pro detox, one if you click directly on "Beats By Doctor Dre Pro Detox), and one if you click "beats by dre pro" and you select it from there. The two items have different images so they're separate

2) If you go on and click "buy now", then "estimate shipping", the shipping weight is 0g, which is kinda strange, and reminds me of those ebay scams where they put a picture of the object in the box.

I emailed them, and they answered in engrish and vaguely so...

Hi friend,
Our customers in the whole world,. we have many orders everyday. This is true, not a scam.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 3:53 AM, luka pogorelz <fakebeatsbydre@gmail.com> wrote:
Email:  pogodrummer@hotmail.it

------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I just have a question.
You list two types of beats detox, are they the same?
And another thing: When i search for shipping, it says to me 0 grams.
Is this a scam? Can i trust you and buy some headphones from you?
please tell me the truth :)
pogo

So yeah, the question is:
has anyone ever tried this website and is it legit? Thank you very much!
luka

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #2 of 19
We aren't really allowed to discuss fake headphones and how to buy them. It goes on anyways (I'll admit to contributing) but starting a thread about it probably isn't good.

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #4 of 19

Quote:
We aren't really allowed to discuss fake headphones and how to buy them. It goes on anyways (I'll admit to contributing) but starting a thread about it probably isn't good.

yeah i know, and i think it'll get closed soon, but i really haven't found anything about this website on the internet...

and cmon they're still beats :p tell me you would mind paying 99 instead of 599 for some extremely sturdy and well built headphones (that sound like crap but anyways...) that could survive everyday heavy use (broke 3 pairs of portapros so i'm quite a heavy user, and yes, i do take care of my headphones, i'm just unlucky everything breaks on me :frowning2: )

Oct 11, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #6 of 19

Quote:
I dont think you can break Beyerdynamics DT770s.

yeah but the beats are sooo coool (xD) no seriously, i am not a person about looks, but i am not going to use my rs1is or my701s portable, and yea, the beyers are solid and sound is fenomenal, but i don't want to have that bulk there and those cups protruding from my head :p
AAnd the beats are foldable and made from aluminum, so that's a plus.
Plus, they're 99$ (the fake ones), and the beyers are 200$ round here...

Oct 11, 2011 at 1:56 PM Post #7 of 19
If they admit that they are fake, then its most likely a "legit" company, you might, however, receive one of these.

I found this picture a few days ago and i still can't stop laughing at it 
biggrin.gif

Oct 11, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #8 of 19
interesting, i might get one.

Oct 11, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #10 of 19
nice website, but if i am gonna buy beats i want my exact color and design, which they don't have.  

Oct 11, 2011 at 7:54 PM Post #15 of 19
I know dealextreme.com had some fake ones a while back. Not sure if they still do. You might want to check similar websites.

Edit: Looks like they do.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/designer-s-fashion-folding-stereo-headphone-earphone-black-2-x-aaa-80733

I think these are the fake "pros":

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/designer-s-fashion-stereo-headphone-silver-black-3-5mm-jack-220cm-cable-70712

Users who are viewing this thread

Back