Where oh where did all of you guys get your ATH M50's for 100 bucks?!?
May 12, 2011 at 1:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ChrisOh77

New Head-Fier
Newbie here, and thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier first posting on this full size headphone forum, "Convince me not to buy the Bose QC 15's." I have done a ton of reading on these forums, and with so many detailed opinions and reviews, I've decided on getting a pair of the ATH M50's since it seems to be the best overall cans for their price point. I don't expect them to block out as much noise as the Bose QC15 but everything I've read about their sound quality has me sold. My only ? is where did you M50 owners get these for around 100 dollars? It's currently 159.00 on amazon, and on ebay as well.  The lowest I found it at currently today is Buy.com at 132.00.
Does anyone know if the price on these have somehow increased due to demand and favorable reviews?  I don't mind spending 132 for these cans but figured Id ask anyhow.  I think I'm going to get these as my entry into higher end audio as well as getting the Klipsch image s5 rugged as my IEM solution for when I work out or take my music on the go.  Two for the same price as what I would have spent on the Bose QC 15s!  Anyhow thanks again to all I'll write back with my reactions when they both arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back