Where does the Headamp GS-1 Stand now?
May 22, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #76 of 78
No need to apologize Failed Engineer.  I totally agree with you.  It kills me that I had to sell my GS-1 with Dynalo+ module because I needed to live oversea for couple years.  I bought a Pico Power and hoping it provides similar listening experience like GS-1.  So far, it did not let me down.  Pico Power is like a baby GS-1 to me!

Enjoy your GS-1, it definitely stands the test of time. 

Jan 13, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #77 of 78
I've been looking for a GS-1 for quite sometime now after reading nothing but positive posts/reviews, but I missed out on one F/S back in October 2014 with the Dynalo+ Modules. I ended up buying the Soloist, which i'm very happy with at the moment! I happen to be fortune enough to find/buy a (standard) GS-1 yesterday from another
H-F member off the F/S Forums (should be here by the end of next week). In the mean time I e-mailed Justin to see if the Dynalo+ Modules are still available…just waiting for a response, hopefully I can still purchase them. Anyway, I can't wait to receive the
GS-1 and compare it side by side with the Soloist! Which ever I prefer will be the keeper… (or maybe both
biggrin.gif
) but from the comments I just read on this Thread and elsewhere, seems it will most likely be the GS-1.

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back