Where do you all keep all the knick-knacks (adaptors, foam tips, etc) when not in use?
Dec 16, 2009 at 7:20 PM Post #18 of 29
My headphones when not in use, inside a large WaterProof/CrushProof "Pelican" Polycarbonate case padded with "Zerust" liners that displace moisture in the atmosphere with particles that coat everything of the immediate surroundings to prevent the possibility of rust or corrosion--(good for the gold jack and inside of IEM drivers).
Extra tips that dont fit go in original box.
The useful Extra acccessories go in "Vault" case that was meant to protect a portable DVD player.

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #19 of 29
Old picture, but you should get the idea, most in this wooden drawer, while headphones remain on Woo stand
smily_headphones1.gif

100_3344.jpg

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #20 of 29
All the little nick-knacks are separated into two boxes. One box (came with my Klipsch X10) houses cleaning utensils, additional filters/tips, etc. The second box (small cardboard box that typically holds the velour jewelery box inside) houses extension units and adapters. I'm becoming rather rich in 1/8-1/4" adapters of late (I think I had 15 at last count).

Dec 16, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #21 of 29
I store my ear tips in the case that came with my Shure SCL4's.

I store my adapters and similar things in a carry case I got when I bought my JBL 220's. At least they were useful for something
wink.gif

Dec 19, 2009 at 5:39 PM Post #22 of 29
A Camacho Connecticut cigar box, Monarca size. (Everything stays nice and fresh from the cedar)

Anything that needs to be separated, I use old film canisters labeled appropriately.

Dec 19, 2009 at 7:23 PM Post #23 of 29
Labeled film canisters for the little adapters & sleeves/flanges and a nice Cyclone earphone case for my RE0. Also a small leather Samsonite camera bag where I keep my players and amp. For morbid chuckles I have a dismembered mannequin-head (with evil clown-make up) for my Grado.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 20, 2009 at 11:59 PM Post #28 of 29
Empty prescription bottles...

Dec 22, 2009 at 7:18 PM Post #29 of 29
I have an IEM drawer, and everything goes in, willy-nilly. I'm usually hard-pressed to find a pair of tips the same size, or locate all the phones I own at once.

I'm a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back