Where can I find 4-pin XLR Female to 1/4 TRS Male adapter?
May 24, 2012 at 6:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

brunk

Headphoneus Supremus
Where can I find 4-pin XLR Female to 1/4 TRS Male adapter? I've tried doing a forum search and google with no luck. My headphones are terminated in a 4-pin XLR and would like to use them as single ended with other amps. Help!

EDIT: I should also mention that I am NOT going to pay $100 to downgrade my headphones in single ended lol. I'm looking for the cheapest, prefereably pre-made cable adapter available as it's only going to be used as a means to end.

May 24, 2012 at 9:56 PM Post #3 of 5
Making one yourself for about $15 is your best bet- it's terribly easy and will sound identical to the $100 version.

Ok, that's great. Can you point me in the right direction for the supplies? Thanks.

May 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #4 of 5
You can buy the parts at radio shack or Amazon etc.

Blue jeans can just make one for you if you want too.

Only since I have thier headphone cable I bought a q-audio cable connector and it was only $40.  I say this because the q-cable is my favorite cable even if only for ergonomics and feel - but there are lots of options.

May 27, 2012 at 12:10 PM Post #5 of 5
You can buy the parts at radio shack or Amazon etc.

Blue jeans can just make one for you if you want too.

Only since I have thier headphone cable I bought a q-audio cable connector and it was only $40.  I say this because the q-cable is my favorite cable even if only for ergonomics and feel - but there are lots of options.

Thanks. I shot them an email for a quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back