basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

BLACK SHEEP WALL!
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 2, 2007 at 8:48 AM Post #48 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by steaxauce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're dividing by zero. X/0 != infinity.

First thing that came to my head, too!

Even FREE / 0 = undefined.
confused.gif

After all these years, I think I actually understand what "undefined" means now from reading this thread....weird.
blink.gif
basshead.gif
eggosmile.gif

Jun 2, 2007 at 8:54 AM Post #49 of 60
iPods are the best deal in mp3 players!!! They come free with a pair of iBuds!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jun 2, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #50 of 60
ibuds aren't free. You just don't see a line item for them. YouR iPod packaging probably cost more to make than the buds did. Steve Jobs doesn't get richer by giving stuff away.

I picked up some Senn MX500 at the local computer fair for $5. They are the best value I have had yet.

Buds are overly bright junk.

Jun 2, 2007 at 2:24 PM Post #52 of 60
i think this thread should be locked, its basicly a Ipod fanboy VS Ipod bashed thread, first it belongs in the portable audio section, 2nd, even in the portable audio section it deserves to be locked becuase its a mesure of how much of a fanboy you are insted of a regular discussion,

but just to add my 2 cents, from my expiriance, stock headphones are the ones you use from the moment you buy your dap, to the moment you can get your hands on some decent headphones, most audiophiles just toss them out or save them for a rainy day when the regular phones are in repair, it could be a 5 buck sony fontopias, or the ibuds, usualy you get some pretty bad headphones with your DAP' s, some manufacturers have shown exceptions, cowon bundling crysens and iriver bundling sanss, but usualy rule of thumb is "if you want good sound, you dont use the stock buds"

what a bad day i chose to stop sniffing glue....

Jun 2, 2007 at 2:43 PM Post #53 of 60
[rant]The iBud are a worthless piece of crap![/rant]

Jun 3, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #55 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmajla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have found,the best use for buds,that come with all the players.Give them to a friend,that has none.
c

thats what i did with mine

Jun 3, 2007 at 6:34 AM Post #58 of 60
I also gave mine to a friend. Thought it wasteful to throw away, and since there was someone who would like/enjoy em, figured why the hell not.

Jun 3, 2007 at 6:55 AM Post #59 of 60
Actually, I find the new version of the iBuds to be quite tolerable.

Also, NOTHING in life can be defined as "free" in terms of cost (and I don't mean money-wise, necessarily).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back