What's your favorite brand of liquor?
Apr 29, 2008 at 1:39 AM Post #31 of 99
Anyone drink malt liquor? It may carry certain unfortunate demographic stereotypes, but once you get past them, it's fine drinkin' for not a lot of cash.
240px-Colt45.JPG

Apr 29, 2008 at 2:17 AM Post #33 of 99
Absinthe Roquette 1797

roquette1797he1.jpg

Though, I'm wondering with the price of gold hovering around $1K per troy ounce if it would be worth straining the gold flakes out of Goldschläger. Perhaps, turning a profit.
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2008 at 2:20 AM Post #34 of 99
Maybe I need a "MOT" tag on this thread (I only deliver the stuff but I'm partial to buying the brands that my company distributes).

Agree with previous selections, namely the Hendricks Gin, and Sailor Jerry. For tequila I like Partida Anejo, Corzo Reposado, and sometimes Cabo Wabo.

When it comes to vodka I love Finlandia. Excellent product that's not too pricey.

I don't have a strong leaning when it comes to scotch or bourbon, anything reasonably decent will do (it's also a place where my company's portfolio lacks, so I can't really have a loyalty there unless I want to drink Glenfiddich all the time).

Apr 29, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #37 of 99
731px-3x08WidmoreMacCutcheon.jpg

Apr 29, 2008 at 3:49 AM Post #38 of 99
Im pretty much a main-stream-er.

Occasionally I'll sip some Amaretto, Grand Marnier or Southern Comfort. My nephew gave me a French-Canadian Maple Liqueur which I have been really enjoying.

Apr 29, 2008 at 5:48 PM Post #42 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I concur w/Sailor Jerry. This is indeed my favorite brand of any alcohol in the known world.

Nylan

I used to like it a lot... then I tried Mt. Gay Rum.

Mt Gay Rum is one of the OLDEST rums in the world. The water used to make it is filtered through CORAL, in the barbados. It's awesome. Try it.

Apr 29, 2008 at 10:53 PM Post #44 of 99
My friend makes 170 proof honey liquor, it is stellar. I like it because while it tastes horrible, all alcohol, imo, tastes horrible. You just have to taste less in this case.

Apr 30, 2008 at 12:22 AM Post #45 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wodgy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone drink malt liquor? It may carry certain unfortunate demographic stereotypes, but once you get past them, it's fine drinkin' for not a lot of cash.
240px-Colt45.JPG

Tastes okay.
Costs okay.
Works okay.

But the next day.... you pay for it. At least I do. Whenever I drink that crap my ass always explodes the next day... I'd just rather spend more and not have raging diarrhea the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back