What's wrong with people???
Aug 27, 2011 at 11:47 PM Post #31 of 76
Some people are just selfish and feel they should make others lives worse. Some people find making others worse kind of funny. Do I agree with it? Definitely not, but is there anything we can do? not really.

Aug 27, 2011 at 11:49 PM Post #32 of 76

Quote:
Some people are just selfish and feel they should make others lives worse. Some people find making others worse kind of funny. Do I agree with it? Definitely not, but is there anything we can do? not really.

Well that old adage of what goes-around-around-comes-around always comes in handy. And believe me it really does. When the Sh%t hits the fan it sure does fly :wink:.

Aug 27, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #33 of 76

Quote:
Exactly, people can be so selfish and evil lol. The worst was when some as%whole defecated all over the bathroom. Even spelling sh%t with his sh%t all over the mirrors and walls (even the roof). The manager was like I gotta clean this. I was like your F%#king kidding me. I ain't cleaning this. "Why can't we just put out of order sign?" lol. That was total bs and I had to clean it up. I swear I used like a gallon of that cherry spray to get rid of the smell.

Reminding me of: the bar patron that took 'Salts", as he explained to the bar tender.

Heck, gotta go ya got to go, I don't care if you take salts, heck!

Reluctantly, the patron returned from the restroom , had one more and left at closing time.

Next night the bartender says to the guy,  heck do you mean you take salts, I had to clean the walls, floors and ceiling of your crap.

So what the 'ell kind of them salts is it that you take ?

"Tumble-salts" 
redface.gif

Aug 27, 2011 at 11:56 PM Post #34 of 76

If I found the person responsible I'd rub their face in their own mess and make them clean it up.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Reminding me of: the bar patron that took 'Salts", as he explained to the bar tender.

Heck, gotta go ya got to go, I don't care if you take salts, heck!

Reluctantly, the patron returned from the restroom , had one more and left at closing time.

Next night the bartender says to the guy,  heck do you mean you take salts, I had to clean the walls, floors and ceiling of your crap.

So what the 'ell kind of them salts is it that you take ?

"Tumble-salts" 
redface.gif

Aug 28, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #35 of 76

Quote:
I carry an alcohol-based hand-cleaning spray. As well as using it before eating if I'm out, it's good for cleaning my iPad.

ME 2..... It clips on  my belt, I use it before and after,let alone before I eat anything at work especially........I also use eye glass cleaner(alcohol based) for my I phone

Aug 28, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #37 of 76

Quote:
Not flushing the toilet is a major problem in my high school, you can't even breath in there 
mad.gif
, I doubt any of those people who don't flush will wash their hands

They love sharing their brand with you :wink:. I can't stand when people do that crap. What's even worse if when you come back from the weekend and the **** is still there eww.
ph34r.gif

Aug 28, 2011 at 1:17 AM Post #38 of 76
I use hand sanitizer once I reach my final destination.
biggrin.gif

Aug 28, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #39 of 76
I've observed that little kids and gradpas usually wash their hands after their business. I am really generalizing, but this is what I have observed. And the guys who do not wash their hands are in their 30s to 50s. College professors included! So no amount of education can fix this bad habit!

I would make the guy who made that mess eat his own crap and then a bar of soap.

Aug 28, 2011 at 1:46 AM Post #40 of 76
It's just plain old laziness. I figure I'd rather be clean and less likely to get sick by just taking a little more time and washing my hands. I went through the mono nucliosis deal and that was no fun at all. It was bad. Took me a month to get over that crap and I had no energy for like a month as well. I ended up talking crap in the past about how people could be gross and get pink Eye. I ended up getting it in both of my eyes due to the mono. I woke up and it was in one eye. The next day I woke up and it was also in the other. So cleanliness is a must people. Sharing is not always caring
devil_face.gif

Aug 28, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #41 of 76
Sorry to geek out... urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra.  Not to mention once it hits the air there's all sorts of bacteria it can pick up.  Also if the guy (or girl) in question has a bacterial infection, that can be transmitted via the urine.  Therefore, wash your hands people.

Aug 28, 2011 at 2:11 AM Post #42 of 76
Regardless if its sterile or not its just plain old nasty and no one likes getting anyone else' bodily fluids on them (at least in most cases lol).
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 28, 2011 at 4:18 AM Post #45 of 76
I don't get too wound up over germs. I've got an immune system and it needs to be exposed to new things to function correctly.

For the record, I do wash my hands after using the bathroom, before eating and when they're dirty. Love showers, too, and have even come to appreciate cold ones down here. :)

I got over a lot of the germ-phobia in a few ways. I belonged to a Scout troop that did a lot of backpacking and overnight trips up to a week. Yes, I used the trowel and didn't bathe for something like ten days on one trek through the high Sierras. I was filthy and didn't smell good, just like everyone else, but it was fine. Then I had jobs at Burger King and the local theater. I cleaned many things.

The real breakthrough was living in a fraternity house. Now that was dirty. But I survived and, at that point, nothing really bothered me any more.

The worst was when the mystery hair ball would be pulled out of the shower drain. I don't know who did it, but someone would pull out a fist-sized hair clump and leave it in the shower. That was the only thing that horrified a house of fraternity brothers. No one wanted to deal with it, so I stepped up. I'd go in there with lighter fluid, set the hairball on fire (you can imagine the smell) then rinse down what was left. Someone had to do it.

These days, I do a lot of demo and cleaning work on the apartments. I'll tear out old carpet and clean bathrooms. Dirty, but it doesn't bother me. I also eat off taco trucks, holes-in-the-wall, dive bars, and street carts in Mexico. Never had a problem. I've mostly had issues with chain restaurants and fast food places. But I don't go to them any more - I'll eat at the outdoor place that uses an old RV as the kitchen first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back