What you think about Head-Fi's new look?
Apr 18, 2004 at 11:40 AM Post #77 of 220
Very nice work Jude, I'm sure you'll get your teeth into this new version and have it tweaked to perfection in no time
smily_headphones1.gif

All the best.

Pinkie.

Apr 18, 2004 at 11:57 AM Post #78 of 220
There are some nice features (e.g. the new PM layout, the "Quick Links" menu, the dropdown menus all over the place, etc.), but I'm still looking forward to the old theme making a return. If some of these new features can be retained after the old theme returns, then that would be a bonus.

D.

Apr 18, 2004 at 12:36 PM Post #80 of 220
I kinda like it even if it's a strange feeling each time it arrives on my screen.

It would just be great if the left space with nickname and avatar used smaller fonts and was about one third narrower.

Apr 18, 2004 at 12:43 PM Post #82 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I like it, though.

But then again, I have my resolution set to 1280x1024, so the sizes look fine to me.

-Ed

Met too. @ 1280 x 1024 it looks good, IMO. I like it.

Apr 18, 2004 at 12:51 PM Post #84 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweebgal
all i can say is: at least head-fi is working. i dont mind what it looks like.

I agree.

Mostly.

BUT on 1024 x 768 the text doesn't scale to the browser window correctly, so I have to scroll horizontally on each new page.
plainface.gif

Apr 18, 2004 at 1:18 PM Post #87 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweebgal
all i can say is: at least head-fi is working. i dont mind what it looks like

Second that!
Head-Fi had been hanging up so much lately it was almost unusable. This one is much faster.
I like it.
i am missing the "view new posts" link, but I'm sure that will be back soon.

Apr 18, 2004 at 1:25 PM Post #89 of 220
I sure as heck hope that all of the new features stay. They make navigating Head-Fi much more efficient in their own little ways. I don't like the new look because it's not consistent with the theme of the home page but I know that it will take awhile before we get that old template back up and running; I'm not complaining so far. I hope the new hardware comes in soon. Thanks to all who are responsible for all of the new changes!

Apr 18, 2004 at 1:45 PM Post #90 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan_01
i like the more simplistic other one. much more. also i like the darker colours of the old one. im stating my first impressions here so yeah. i bet this is temporary cause of the big vBulletin thingy, but im prolly wrong.

seconded ()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back