What you think about Head-Fi's new look?
Apr 20, 2004 at 9:32 PM Post #211 of 220
interestingly enough about the "having to scroll miles across the page thing" i dont get it with firefox, but whilst browsing with ie today at work i noticed the issue

Apr 20, 2004 at 9:37 PM Post #212 of 220
Yeah, using IE and reading the "What are you listening to right now" thread is a pain. There are more than 75 pages of replies now, and IE uses one solid line of page numbers.

Apr 20, 2004 at 9:49 PM Post #213 of 220
After being I.E. free for more than a couple of years, I've never felt safer browsing the web. Coupled with programs such as Start Up Monitor and Peer Guardian, there's really nothing safer. (though 4 out of 5 dentists recommend using a HW firewall too !)

Even without Start Up monitor, FF doesn't even let any of the executables through as I.E. does. If I.E. was a person, it would be a prostitute which carried every known V.D. known to man !

And just to make sure I stay on topic...the blue berry colour is driving me up a WALL ! Please hurry with the colour schemes/style themes ! My eyes are not diggin' it !

Apr 20, 2004 at 9:54 PM Post #214 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador
Yeah, using IE and reading the "What are you listening to right now" thread is a pain. There are more than 75 pages of replies now, and IE uses one solid line of page numbers.

Actually, I'm getting the same results in FF. It might just be a software issue. Seems that it could be some sort of text wrap thing which hasn't taken yet. I'm sure that the boys will straighten this out eventually. At least the entire page isn't stretched out...that would REALLY suck.

Apr 21, 2004 at 1:40 AM Post #215 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador

Near the bottom of the page there is a few drop down manu that lets you choose how many threads to display. Set it to 1 month or maybe even 1 week and that should fix it... I think...

EDIT: N/M thought it was another issue... Doesn't really address the pages in individual threads...

Apr 21, 2004 at 2:53 AM Post #216 of 220
the purple-ish logo has got to go...it's just plain nasty.

i love all the extra features that's packed with this new look. i have nothing against the color at all.

but where's the search??!?!?!?!? hopefully it comes back soon.

Apr 21, 2004 at 2:57 AM Post #217 of 220
I found a bunch
head-fi-logo4a.jpg

head-fi-logo4b.jpg

head-fi-logo4c.jpg

I think that's all
frown.gif
...we need MORE!! lol

Apr 21, 2004 at 10:58 AM Post #219 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by john_jcb
Has anyone noticed the sort options for each of the forum columns? Like Explorer you can sort by the column heading in either direction.

Thread preview by hovering.

Options available by clicking a users name.

The arrow in the far left column that shows what threads you have posted in.

Where is this arrow that shows what threads? I don't see it.
I do like the post numbering system in each thread. Also the guided mode posting thingy is good. I wish that had been here when I first joined up. I would have learned posting tricks sooner. I'm getting a new tips from there now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back