What video game have you beaten the most times?
Jan 7, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #47 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Halo 1.
smily_headphones1.gif

It's between this and Half Life 2 for me

Jan 7, 2010 at 10:33 PM Post #48 of 65
Jan 7, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #49 of 65
Chrono Trigger

Easily over 100 times. Every ending many times over for no reason. Loved that game.

Second would probably be Final Fantasy VI followed closely by Final Fantasy VII

Jan 7, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #51 of 65
Now that I think of it, I haven't played most games to the end more than once or twice. Like the poster above, I played the living hell out of SMB3; it's safe to say it would be my desert-island choice.

Mario Kart 64 would be another since I totally dominate that game, along with Wave Race 64. No one can beat me.
tongue_smile.gif

Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! would be another one that I played to death, although I only beat it a couple of times.

Jan 8, 2010 at 12:19 AM Post #52 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, my mistake. I of course meant Mass Effect. Can you tell that I am excited about Mass Effect 2?
smily_headphones1.gif

I thought so! I'm counting down the days until its release as well. Hell, I'd go nuts if it was exactly the same as the first one but with improved side missions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
World Fastest Minesweeper - Video

Those guys are insane.

Jan 8, 2010 at 9:37 AM Post #53 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought so! I'm counting down the days until its release as well. Hell, I'd go nuts if it was exactly the same as the first one but with improved side missions.

Same here! Pre-ordered and all.

Actually I'm in middle of playing ME1 through for 5th time or so, this time playing and making all the choices which then should carry over to ME2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back