What video game have you beaten the most times?
Jan 7, 2010 at 3:08 AM Post #16 of 65
Power Stone 2. Greatest Game Ever! Work of art!

Jan 7, 2010 at 3:26 AM Post #17 of 65
Super Dodge Ball on NES. Not a very difficult game, seeing as it doesn't take much more than 20 minutes to beat it on hard.

Jan 7, 2010 at 4:57 AM Post #23 of 65
Does watching the cpu play against itself in DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball count?

Jan 7, 2010 at 5:34 AM Post #24 of 65
definitely gonna be Golden Sun for the Gameboy Adavance, i beat that game in the neighborhood of 25-30 times. But that was back in middle school where i gamed anytime we were driving anywhere, and i could beat the game doing absolutely everything in like 19 hours

Jan 7, 2010 at 5:52 AM Post #26 of 65
Super metroid. Probably about 500+ times. Maybe even a thousand.
It only takes me about 45 minutes now so its not so bad.
Back in highschool my routine was to wake up an hour early and beat super metroid before I go.

If you havn't watched a speedrun of super metroid I highly recommend you do so as it is IMVHO the best game for speed running because of the skill-related techniques and glitches that allow tricks to be performed. I'm guessing theres maneuvers that are not glitches even that people haven't heard of here (damage boost, crystal flash, power bomb shield etc). They weren't included in the manual but for the most part they were included in the demo sequences. They dont show the multi-bomb thing bouncing though

Jan 7, 2010 at 6:20 AM Post #27 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Borderlands
Fallout 3
Mass Effect 2
Too Human
Resident Evil 4

oh wow...i didnt even think of too human. i played the crap out of that one, its probably very close to golden sun. As in about half as many haha

Jan 7, 2010 at 7:12 AM Post #28 of 65
Super Mario World on Super Nintendo, back in the early 90s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back