What video game have you beaten the most times?
Jan 10, 2010 at 9:18 AM Post #61 of 65
If I drop all the obvious choices (solitaires, minesweepers, CS:S etc) there are a few choices. Half-Life 2 and Vice City both have got maybe 7-8 rounds, but then I remembered there's NetHack that I've beaten 25 times. But as it makes random playgrounds like Civilization it may or may not be included. Civilization IV and Alpha Centauri are other choices I've beaten over 20 times but it's not the same.

Jan 11, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #62 of 65
MegaMan 2, beaten on the NES, the Gamecube, the Xbox, the Wii, the DS, my PC and, most recently, on my phone. I think that may be the most important question when I buy something "will megaman 2 run"

Jan 11, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #63 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Toss up: Ultima 7 for PC and Electrocop for Atari Lynx (first 3D shooter)

I beat each multiple times, though Electrocop, I had down to 7 minutes after I figured out all the codes and shortcuts. Best 5$ ever spend on a game.

I had Electrocop back in the day. I sold it before I could beat it, I guess I didn't have much fun with it.

I still have my Lynx though. Any interest in it? It works great minus a few dead (white) pixels. And I have a few games.

Jan 11, 2010 at 2:32 AM Post #64 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Sir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've loged over 900 hours on Trials 2 SE. Still play it a bit.

Anyone on here ever play?

I think I played the demo for that a while ago. But if I feel like doing some trials I just hop on the trials bicycle and tool around the neighborhood. Do you ride?

Jan 11, 2010 at 3:08 AM Post #65 of 65
I used to be a hardcore gamer, but I never wracked up so many play counts as some people here o.O! The most for me is probably Chrono Trigger, I think I've beaten that one 5-6 times.

For totally gaming-hours, I've wracked up more than I'd care to think about on Warcraft III, CS1.6, Perfect Dark and Final Fantasy X, and I'm making a headlong assault at those records with so much MW2 playing lately >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back