What to do while listening to music?
Jan 16, 2008 at 4:02 AM Post #32 of 37
I listen usually at night, after long (mostly hectic) day at work. Always in my armchair, lights dimmed, eyes closed - just relaxing. Sometimes I open a bottle of nice red.
wink.gif

Yay, nice post count #555!

Feb 3, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #35 of 37
For some reason, music sounds the best to me when I'm really tired, about half-conscious lying still in bed. I think it's because all my sensory organs, except my ears, are slowly shutting down and my brain is being drugged into an empty, peaceful state of nirvana. I guess it's sort of like meditation in the modern world.

Feb 3, 2008 at 12:45 AM Post #36 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by iKonoKlast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For some reason, music sounds the best to me when I'm really tired, about half-conscious lying still in bed. I think it's because all my sensory organs, except my ears, are slowly shutting down and my brain is being drugged into an empty, peaceful state of nirvana. I guess it's sort of like meditation in the modern world.

Same here. I cant listen to music unless its after 9:30pm when I am winding down.

Feb 3, 2008 at 3:15 PM Post #37 of 37
I'm usually engaged in homework, checking out some the official cigar thread and others here, the "web" to a certain extent, reading, writing, or thinking about how to spend more of my hard earned money.

Ideally, I would love to have a rig with a nice chair and a humidor beside it so I could spark up a stogie and just listen, but damn college life.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back