WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AVATAR ABOUT?!
Sep 27, 2004 at 9:32 PM Post #166 of 181
Sep 27, 2004 at 9:48 PM Post #167 of 181
<-------Need I say more?

Sep 27, 2004 at 9:59 PM Post #168 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by grinch
cropped and shrunken version of my selfportrait

Same here, it's me feeling a little intense.
wink.gif

burns.gif

Sep 28, 2004 at 6:04 AM Post #172 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
Same here, it's me feeling a little intense.
wink.gif

burns.gif

Wow... That's easily one of the most artistic avatars I've ever came across down here... Mine is complelte crap by comparison. A laboratory photograph of a flea with its colours inverted.

Sep 28, 2004 at 8:50 AM Post #173 of 181
The Corinthian

Nickname is pretty easy to figure out, started using it about 13 years ago as my first email/login/online alias and it stuck from then.

Sep 28, 2004 at 1:46 PM Post #176 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flea Bag
Wow... That's easily one of the most artistic avatars I've ever came across down here...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazze
eyeteeth,
The pic is awesome, is it really you, I mean did you make it yourself? photoshop? Makes me think of a modern Aragorn
evil_smiley.gif
!

Yeah it's really me. I did it 6 years ago. I once had a darkroom, went to the Ont. college of art & design (briefly), got into photoshop. But have not taken a picture for a few years as frustration outweighed satisfaction in the pre-digital camera era. I got into audio due to the higher return in satisfaction; I need only sit and listen. But I'm beginning to itch for photos again and have been watching digicam prices fall.

I actually only have maybe 5 pics of myself and hundreds of other people. I like portraits. Yes it is really me.

Same profiles
K.jpg

green.jpg

Sep 28, 2004 at 2:04 PM Post #177 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snufkin
The Corinthian

Nickname is pretty easy to figure out, started using it about 13 years ago as my first email/login/online alias and it stuck from then.

So it's a sort of Serial Killer in Moominvalley thing?
evil_smiley.gif

(Side note: I once went to a Halloween party as the Corinthian. Finding someone to paint little teeth on your eyelids for you is not as easy as it sounds.)

Jan 20, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #178 of 181
a lot of threads about avatars just appeared! Anyway,this is a photo of a magnificent gemstone specimen at the Smithsonian in Washington.I happen to love gemstones even more than headphones...and they are almost a expensive!

Jan 20, 2007 at 9:53 AM Post #180 of 181

Users who are viewing this thread

Back