WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AVATAR ABOUT?!
Aug 27, 2004 at 2:46 AM Post #136 of 181
I like Brian Eno and this CD cover too......
biggrin.gif

I seem to have this thing for strong B&W contrast...

Aug 27, 2004 at 5:26 AM Post #138 of 181
My avatar is, well....me with a pair of grados on.

And no nose.
eek.gif

My nickname is just two words from the Skinny Puppy song "Worlock"

I came up with it sort of randomly a few years ago for IRC, and it's sort of stuck.

Aug 27, 2004 at 6:49 AM Post #139 of 181
I will always be nerd. Avatar of nerd with headphones.

I should have picked THREAD-KILLER for a name. I bore myself.

My name was picked back over 10 yrs ago on IRC well before www was a reality (for you youngins).
It's not meant in arrogance. It was a conversation starter....."Is your IQ really over 140"? It stuck. Its hard to get rid of habits that old. Oh I have about 18 Yahoo.com names, but they are hard to remember.

BTW, it was iq140plus in the past, but I had to choose one that speaks 'not likely', IQ160plus! Or is it not likely? hmmmm

Sep 4, 2004 at 4:50 AM Post #140 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
You are now officially the funniest German I know.

LOL!!!!

Mine is just some drawing of a guy with a beer that I found online.

I suppose the guy who drew it is called "Mark L.", which is the name on the shirt. Interestingly, we have a member who's nickname is "markl". Maybe he drew it?

Sep 4, 2004 at 9:08 AM Post #143 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Yours truly, last December!

you could've fooled me anytime there, Wmcmanus!
biggrin.gif

anyway, mine's Elyse Sewell from season 1 of america's next top model (think 'Survivor' for professional-model wannabes).

she was the 3rd last person to be eliminated, which was such a pity - she was the only contestant with personality on that show!
wink.gif

[size=xx-small]ps: without making this sound too creepy, fans might want to know that she has been doing well since the end of ANTM, having signed on with the Wilhelmina LA modelling agency and even appearing on the cover of Harper's Bazaar recently.. [/size]

Sep 5, 2004 at 12:19 PM Post #148 of 181
I changed my avatar. But it might change again soon.

Right now its a picture of me holding two of my guinea pigs. The one on my left shoulder died not too long ago.
frown.gif

Sep 5, 2004 at 12:45 PM Post #150 of 181
eek.gif
, its a child prodigy. And possibly the youngest in history to know about hi-fi audio.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
The world may never again be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back