WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AVATAR ABOUT?!
Sep 5, 2004 at 1:11 PM Post #151 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by lini
What - me? I wonder why...

attachment.php

wink.gif
Well, then again, maybe I don't. But thanks a lot in any case!

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

LOL
rs1smile.gif

I didn't follow this thread after I posted and today I'm doing some catch up reading and see this somewhat familiar pic. Although resized. Thank God
biggrin.gif

Sep 5, 2004 at 1:54 PM Post #152 of 181
I felt this Avatar best captured my true self...
biggrin.gif

Sep 6, 2004 at 6:22 AM Post #153 of 181
Sacramento Kings logo. My favorite basketball team.

I should of changed it to the S.F Giants logo seeing as how it's baseball season but I'm lazy ...

Sep 6, 2004 at 11:17 PM Post #154 of 181
The username comes from a groundhog hunting trip with a few coworkers. It started out as psycho, but that's always taken, so it has morphed to psyco1.

The avatar comes from headphone fetish.com?.net?.org? and looked like a psycho crazyass head-fi'er with those giant drivers necked down into headphone sized openings.

Sep 27, 2004 at 6:44 AM Post #155 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by adhoc
you could've fooled me anytime there, Wmcmanus!
biggrin.gif

anyway, mine's Elyse Sewell from season 1 of america's next top model (think 'Survivor' for professional-model wannabes).

she was the 3rd last person to be eliminated, which was such a pity - she was the only contestant with personality on that show!
wink.gif

[size=xx-small]ps: without making this sound too creepy, fans might want to know that she has been doing well since the end of ANTM, having signed on with the Wilhelmina LA modelling agency and even appearing on the cover of Harper's Bazaar recently.. [/size]

Don't forget the Tux Tat.
biggrin.gif

Or the hideous penguin/Elyse hybrid.......
evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Sep 27, 2004 at 6:49 AM Post #156 of 181
The Finder's pic of the MS-2. Great shot, so imho a great avvie for an Alessandro lover!

Sep 27, 2004 at 7:29 AM Post #157 of 181
<-- dearly departed Frankenstein, my first Bolivian Ram. Bless his little fishy soul.

Sep 27, 2004 at 4:26 PM Post #163 of 181
NEEDS MORE COWBELL!!!

It's from the classic SNL "Needs more cowbell" sketch with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken.

Sep 27, 2004 at 8:50 PM Post #165 of 181
Since I changed mine recently, I thought I should mention it.
It is my JMT built MintMETA. It's sitting on a rail car.
I'll probably go back to Dr Blast after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back