What Shoes Are You Wearing?
Sep 2, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #76 of 98
Adidas SLVR111 or Y-3 Honja Low
y3-spring-summer-2009-02.jpg

adidas_slvr_111_black.jpg

Sep 3, 2009 at 2:58 AM Post #79 of 98
A pair of Tsubo's which I received complementary from the factory that produces for them.

Sep 3, 2009 at 3:52 AM Post #81 of 98
Steve Madden Krave, I have never worn shoes so comfortable in my life.
KRAVE_DARK-BROWN_zoom.jpg

Sep 3, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #83 of 98
Birkenstock Arizonas

Sep 5, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #90 of 98
To school I have been wearing some "pointy toe'd clown shoes" - I can't remember the brand right now, but i'll check when i'm home. I have skinny feet, and alot of shoes flop up and down, especially slip on's or sod's law, whatever is in fashion!

These were about £40, but my feet have stopped growing I reckon! I keep 'em polished, and I have had them for about a year. They cost £23 to get resoled (not needed really but hey) and heeled (needed!) but are awful comfy, and in great condition, and I used to walk alot everyday (I now cycle, so they'll see less wear!) - and the insides havn't all broken/cracked and then rucked up like most shoes I have had with my always-hot feet, due to being 100% genuine leather inside with no cruddy innersoles, I think.

At the moment out of school, i'm wearing Ted Baker trainers, bought in Feb 08, and a pair of DC's (Jan 09) - white with red and black highlights. TB's are very beaten up now, as they are even older than the DC's I swap between - but both, TB's especially amazingly, still fit surprisingly, as my feet stopped growing not long after I reckon. With some white shoe polish, ignoring the heel wear the Ted's would look new though, but I need a new pair.

P5260365.jpg

(Picture when the TB's were new... No pics of the DC's though.)

l.i.f.t._cp_collection.jpg

"L.I.F.T stands for Light Injected Foam Technology and the shoe weighs in at only 173 grams."

Need a new pair though, and really wanting the ones above. Look very lightweight and comfy, and with my always-hot feet, airy is good, in the winter and the summer! I hate flip flops in the summer, so these look good for me. Fancy trying them now my feet have stopped growing, £55 isn't too much of a problem, so long as the injection molded on soles don't ear too fast.

So many male and female colour options!

puma-sneakers-pink.jpg

puma-lift-racer-03-600x479.jpg

puma-jamaica-collection.jpg

(Special edition. Right hand side)

pl656697-00p01v01.jpg

6219-867969-p.jpg

See even more colour combo's here! And the funny time killing flash website here.

Anyone got these? Any opinions or comments? I'm just concerned they look a little cheap?

Sorry about the picture overload!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back