What seller do I buy the M-Stage from?
Oct 27, 2010 at 7:51 AM Post #33 of 37
I would go with Coolfun.  Got it in 5 days and its been great ever since.

Nov 4, 2010 at 9:33 AM Post #34 of 37
Just got my package from Hlly. Ordered tuesday, shipped friday and arrived on wednesday here in Sweden which meant I could pick it up today (thursday). Everything seems to be working fine! Got less sound in the right channel at first but it seems to have fixed itself.

Have yet to try the Hlly Tamp-20 which they threw along, need to know what size of the DC-connection I need... Sent them an e-mail, so we'll also see how fast their support is
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM Post #35 of 37

Quote:
Just got my package from Hlly. Ordered tuesday, shipped friday and arrived on wednesday here in Sweden which meant I could pick it up today (thursday). Everything seems to be working fine! Got less sound in the right channel at first but it seems to have fixed itself.

Have yet to try the Hlly Tamp-20 which they threw along, need to know what size of the DC-connection I need... Sent them an e-mail, so we'll also see how fast their support is
smily_headphones1.gif

In the page description it says that you'll need 12V 4A power supply. I haven't tried yet the Tamp-20 either for the same reason, I guess electronics shops or even general multi-stores will have one such around.

Nov 7, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #36 of 37

Quote:
In the page description it says that you'll need 12V 4A power supply. I haven't tried yet the Tamp-20 either for the same reason, I guess electronics shops or even general multi-stores will have one such around.

Yeah I have found one retailer here and I'm gonna order one eventually
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 9, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #37 of 37
Bought a power cable and listening to  Tamp-20 right now. Volume is OK, but can't say that I'm impressed from the sound from my speakers, it causes fatigue to my ears. Not that I was expecting miracles from such a small amp anyway. Will have to do until I fix my NAD or buy a new desktop amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back