What seller do I buy the M-Stage from?
Oct 25, 2010 at 7:09 AM Post #17 of 37

Quote:
I'll actually recommend HLLY instead of coolfungadget. When I was looking from where to buy - only HLLY offered me free shipping. The item came quickly and without problems. Also - they helped me deal with the customs. So, if someone is hesitating - don't. HLLY is a good dealer.

Thanks, nalsur!
     We are eager to make better service for our customers!

-- david gao

Oct 25, 2010 at 4:26 PM Post #18 of 37

Quote:

Here is the certificate of authorization from Mr Yang:

Do I have to wait until November 1st or are you a authorized now!
cool.gif

Oct 26, 2010 at 1:45 AM Post #22 of 37

Quote:

Here is the certificate of authorization from Mr Yang:

This is obviously fake.
The certificate is not using the Day/Month/Year style of dating.  Look at the second date of the period.  It's 10/31/2011.  That means that the "issue date" is November 1st 2010, a date which hasn't even happened.
On top of that, when writing a western calender date, East Asian countries mostly use the ISO standard of year-month-day, so it would be 2010-11-01 if it was actually real.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/436031/hlly-tube-amp-little-dot-clone
I shouldn't even have to remind you all of this and many, many similar cases.

Oct 26, 2010 at 2:42 AM Post #24 of 37

Quote:
This is obviously fake.
The certificate is not using the Day/Month/Year style of dating.  Look at the second date of the period.  It's 10/31/2011.  That means that the "issue date" is November 1st 2010, a date which hasn't even happened.
On top of that, when writing a western calender date, East Asian countries mostly use the ISO standard of year-month-day, so it would be 2010-11-01 if it was actually real.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/436031/hlly-tube-amp-little-dot-clone
I shouldn't even have to remind you all of this and many, many similar cases.

Dear sir, Mr Yang of Matrix is not the same man of Mr. Yang of Little Dot!   Two Mr. Yang in china!
This is English Version certificate of authorization from Mr Yang!     The time is in English version!

If you think it is not genuine, Here is the Chinese Version:

Please do not slander us any longer!   Please remember all our customer are satisfied with our products and service!

Regards

David

Oct 26, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #25 of 37
Also Mr Yang will offer a real certificate , and I will take a picture and post here!

Dear PelPix, Since you do not use our product, Please do not abuse it because you
do not have the right to speaker about it!

Thanks

david gao

Oct 26, 2010 at 3:52 AM Post #27 of 37

Quote:

Dear sir, Mr Yang of Matrix is not the same man of Mr. Yang of Little Dot!   Two Mr. Yang in china!
This is English Version certificate of authorization from Mr Yang!     The time is in English version!

If you think it is not genuine, Here is the Chinese Version:

Please do not slander us any longer!   Please remember all our customer are satisfied with our products and service!

Regards

David

Oh, I'm quite aware.  My point is that I don't know many people that would buy any amp from a website that is selling other unauthorized amps.
Why should we trust you with our M-Stage if you're selling unauthorized and/or fake Little Dots?

In response to your question about "what is wrong" with the issue date at the bottom right of your certificate.  What is wrong is that the issue date is a week in the future.

Oct 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM Post #29 of 37

Quote:

Oh, I'm quite aware.  My point is that I don't know many people that would buy any amp from a website that is selling other unauthorized amps.
Why should we trust you with our M-Stage if you're selling unauthorized and/or fake Little Dots?

In response to your question about "what is wrong" with the issue date at the bottom right of your certificate.  What is wrong is that the issue date is a week in the future.

Any unauthorized and/or fake Little Dots in www.hllyaudio.com ?  

All the little dot products in our website is also Genuine from Mr Yang (little dot manufacture) in shenzhen! Not Fake!

We admit MK-IV is the past things, But will not exist any longer!!

We will make sure every buyer of HLLY Audio will be a happy buyer!!  

Dear PelPix, Please do not Slander us any longer!   Thanks!!

--- david gao

Oct 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #30 of 37

Quote:
PelPix - Did you completely miss this post as quoted below?

Just made an order from Hlly. I have high confidence in them as of now, and time will tell if it'll change or not
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for your support and your trust!   Your trust is our strength!

-- david gao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back