What pair of headphones do you regret selling the most?
Sep 30, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #3 of 69
As of now, I most regret selling my ESW9s. They were beautiful in both looks and sound, and they were portable to boot. I didn't have to wear IEMs all the time when I had those. I also liked the recable job I did to my pair.

Ahh, maybe I'll pick up another set sometime in the future.

Sep 30, 2010 at 10:57 PM Post #4 of 69
My old set of HA RX700's
I needed some money... (i was still on college)  
frown.gif

Oct 1, 2010 at 1:11 AM Post #5 of 69
I should have kept the K-501. I really loved those, but sold them to finance the HD-800. I thought the K-1000 would fill in for it, but the K-1000 only comes out for extended listening sessions. Or not all that often.

Oct 1, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #6 of 69
Grado GS1000i. I couldn't afford keeping them after acquiring the PS1000. It was a trade where I let go another pair of headphones and added some cash. I liked the surrealistic and mind blowing soundstage of the GS1000i which appeared in top systems giving the feeling of floating in the air.

Oct 1, 2010 at 5:36 AM Post #7 of 69
AT M50
Why? I needed money to order the HM-602, but I couldn't sell my beloved RE-Zero. I miss the sound of a full sized headphone and I borrow my friend's HFI-580 regularly, but they simply don't have the sound I want. maybe I would be buying another pair in the near future.

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM Post #8 of 69
The Stax 4070. Not that I miss it a lot, but of all the pairs I have sold that is the one I mostly regret selling.

Oct 1, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #10 of 69
AKG K501, without a doubt.  I sold them when I sold all my other audio stuff. I thought I was slipping down the slope just a bit too quickly in the world of head fidelity, so I purged everything before I became monstrous. I ended up using the money for collegiate activities.  . . .

Anyhow, I've had a hard time getting back to the point where I was. It's sad. Though, it's all really just one big work in progress . . . I guess.

Oct 2, 2010 at 8:46 PM Post #12 of 69
Alessandro MS-1

It was my daily use/portable cans for almost a year and a half. Not only did they sound awesome, but they were very comfortable since they weigh almost nothing, but then I bought the MS-2's thinking they would be better, but I was very dissapointed. They really didn't sound that much better, and they were not near as comfortable. I had already sold my MS-1's by the point I realized it though. I just today bought another pair of MS-1's and I am never going to get rid of them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back