What made your day awesome?
Jan 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM Post #151 of 673
Got back home from being out of town, my fiio e6 and L9 have arrived (first amp, listening now) and my sunglasses that I broke got back from repairs and it was covered by warranty! And I leave for Europe in 1 week!

On another note, how can I join this what.cd phenomenon? Looks so cool

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #154 of 673
Quote:
We're going to stop talking about this, kay? I've gotten heat from the mods before for this.

Talking about what? Nobody's talking about anything. Don't be silly. 
ph34r.gif

Jan 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #156 of 673
Well my application packet to physician assistant school is finally submitted and I had the day off so I decided to work towards organizing my box of important (and some not so important) documents.  So I come across an unopened envelope from my auto insurance company and inside it I find a check for $510.33.  What a nice reward for getting myself a bit more organized.

Feb 4, 2012 at 6:49 AM Post #158 of 673
Finally saw the Tribe Called Quest documentary.  Really heartbreaking to see them not getting along.  But I enjoyed the movie, and I was surprised at how much it reminded me that I was once in love with this music, and still am.  And seeing rappers et al with that same love is very inspiring.

Also awesome:  getting some long-overdue cabling done.  I gotta get over to the QQ thread to finish this thought.

Oh and I love silicone cable!  Floppy as all hell, and the braid is so forgiving!

Feb 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM Post #165 of 673
That "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" soundtrack I ordered that I complained about recently in QQ arrived today with some of my textbooks. So I get a whole extra month with it 
biggrin.gif

The package itself is very nice, for presentation it's at least on par with the Skyrim soundtrack, disregarding the signature on that. At at less than half the price, too. Nice foldout case with a cool smoky slip cover. I haven't listened to it yet but I don't need to, from the free online sample and MorbidToaster's praise I know it'll be good.

Oh, and also pony shirts arrived too but you guys don't want to hear about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back