What made your day awesome?
Jan 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #138 of 673
Got new CDs and my Westone 1 delivered today, enjoying them immensely! 
etysmile.gif

Jan 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #139 of 673
Got the frame for our robot welded together, transmissions are built, tomorrow we're gonna attach the wheels.
What.cd freeleech again (my ratio is 5.11 now thanks to a couple vinyl rips and an SACD rip I grabbed).
and bcasey25raptor is banned again

Jan 14, 2012 at 8:25 PM Post #141 of 673
Digging up my collection of CD's and realizing I've got a lot of good stuff hidden away, that I've compleatly forgot I even had. Beeing an old fart, it's stuff from when cd's where a brand new thing and up to when mp3's started taking over. Can hear the progression of techno, trance, dance, house, drum'n'bass etc etc in these.. Sweet.

Jan 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #145 of 673
The Patriots finally having a stunning defensive performance! I'm so happy they shut down the Broncos right now. Brady looked amazing as well. Great night. Plus the early game! That was awesome football.

Jan 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #146 of 673
Both games were fun for me.  Honestly, I got sick of hearing all about Brees and Tebow. 

Quote:
The Patriots finally having a stunning defensive performance! I'm so happy they shut down the Broncos right now. Brady looked amazing as well. Great night. Plus the early game! That was awesome football.

Jan 14, 2012 at 11:58 PM Post #148 of 673

Quote:
Both games were fun for me.  Honestly, I got sick of hearing all about Brees and Tebow. 

Agreed. Shame, now all you'll have to hear about Brady all week. 
biggrin.gif
 I'm personally hoping for a Giants victory tomorrow, even as much as I can't stand the Giants. I know a few too many Packers band-wagoners and nothing would be funnier to me then them losing to Eli.

Jan 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #149 of 673
I'm from Green Bay, so naturally I want the Packers to win.  I have my doubts with their D, though.  I do think that the lack of any Rodgers press these days is an advantage.  He likes the low profile and chip on his shoulder.

Quote:

Agreed. Shame, now all you'll have to hear about Brady all week. 
biggrin.gif
 I'm personally hoping for a Giants victory tomorrow, even as much as I can't stand the Giants. I know a few too many Packers band-wagoners and nothing would be funnier to me then them losing to Eli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back