What is your opinion on Sol Republic?
Sep 13, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #3 of 5
Heya,

My opinion? Hip hop jewelry with some junk tweeters shoved in.

I finally realized why so many people are walking around with them (fashion phones, like Beats and other junk) perhaps, and noticed they were for sale at school bookstores where "financial aid" applies to anything in the store. I see so many kids walking out with Beats, Skullcandies, and different tablets because their financial aid was able to pay for it. That's our tax money that feeds into that. Made me sick. I had to actually buy my stuff. But then I remembered they were not buying an education, just toys, and didn't care anymore.

Sick and tired of fashion trash "audio" marketing.

Very best,

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #4 of 5
I figure that a lot of people were buying Sol Republic headphones only because Michal Phelps used them.  In one of the later races, they had to cover the logo on the headphones probably because of restrictions on wearing company logos in the Olympics.  Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Phelps was getting sponsorship money for using their headphones.

Feb 23, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #5 of 5
  Heya,

My opinion? Hip hop jewelry with some junk tweeters shoved in.

I finally realized why so many people are walking around with them (fashion phones, like Beats and other junk) perhaps, and noticed they were for sale at school bookstores where "financial aid" applies to anything in the store. I see so many kids walking out with Beats, Skullcandies, and different tablets because their financial aid was able to pay for it. That's our tax money that feeds into that. Made me sick. I had to actually buy my stuff. But then I remembered they were not buying an education, just toys, and didn't care anymore.

Sick and tired of fashion trash "audio" marketing.

Very best,

I brought the tracks and the tracks HD with financial aid, but I earned that though my GPA (3.25). I like them a lot, and this was after doing a crap ton of research to make sure they were legit. I use them to study at home because I easily get distracted. What is wrong with buying some stuff for yourself that is not education related especially if you prove that you can do it. I have literally put in a crap ton of effort into classes. Plus they know people are going to buy dumb things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back