What is your favorite video game?
Feb 26, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #76 of 182
It's hard to pick a favourite, so I go by time invested.
That makes Diablo 3 and 2 the Winners.

Now that Diablo 2 Ressurected Was announced I also started a new D3 season again...

Apr 20, 2021 at 7:09 PM Post #81 of 182
Death Stranding without a single doubt is the best game ever. The criticism that surrounds it is only spoken by those that did not play or complete the game. It is an ultimate symphony of pain, struggle, emotion and bonding, while you work towards your goal. I would recommend any person to experience this life-changing game.

Second, The Last of Us 2 and The Witcher 3. Great games in scope and story, but cannot compare to the profound connection that I have with Death Stranding.

Apr 20, 2021 at 7:20 PM Post #82 of 182
I like MP shooters. For years I would have answered this question easily with COD. But I began to tire of that, so I tried the beta for Battlefield 1. I was floored. I plunked down $130 for the premium version or whatever it was called. I played it very heavily for two years before I had to "retire". I have played it a little since setting it down and the memories it brings back are good. I'm excited for the upcoming Battlefield release later this year.

Another game that I enjoyed immensely was Doom 2016. The game play, and especially the audio.

Apr 21, 2021 at 12:25 AM Post #83 of 182
#1 overall: Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri & Alien Crossfire

over time so far:
Myst series
The Last of Us series
the “new” Tomb Raider series
Blade Runner (Westwood Studios)
Splinter Cell series
Alien: Isolation
Baldur’s Gate series
Fallout series
Half-Life series
Portal series
Homeworld series

and so many more lol.

May 4, 2021 at 2:41 AM Post #84 of 182
I started playing PUGB on Xbox about a year ago, and I haven't started playing another game since. It's hella fun.

Aug 13, 2021 at 7:51 AM Post #85 of 182
Havent progressed that far but Metal Gear Solid phantom pain. Though I've never had such an instant awesome feeling in getting on the horse for the first time, getting resources and sending crap with that balloon back to mother base. No other game has captured that first feeling of landing off the chopper into the world. The intro is a bit of a drag though, interesting, but its slow.

Aug 13, 2021 at 7:53 AM Post #86 of 182
5 hours to go till the Diablo 2 Resurrected closed beta starts!
Damn it's been 20 years and I'm as hyped as back then

Aug 13, 2021 at 8:08 AM Post #87 of 182
5 hours to go till the Diablo 2 Resurrected closed beta starts!
Damn it's been 20 years and I'm as hyped as back then
I was hyped too when I saw that a few days ago. But a potato laptop wont fulfil my nostalgia needs :frowning2: Sending good vibes your way!

Aug 13, 2021 at 8:09 AM Post #88 of 182
I was hyped too when I saw that a few days ago. But a potato laptop wont fulfil my nostalgia needs :frowning2: Sending good vibes your way!
I'll make sure to play some on your behalf as well.

What's your class of choice?

Aug 13, 2021 at 8:24 AM Post #89 of 182
amazon in diablo II and Barb in diablo 3 :D
You?

Aug 13, 2021 at 8:38 AM Post #90 of 182
amazon in diablo II and Barb in diablo 3 :D
You?
Mainly Crusader in Diablo 3 (this season monk and Barb for a change)
In D2 I used to play all classes, I will play some druid in beta and Amazon on the actual Release, building a Tesladin later when I farmen the stuff with the Amazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back