What is your favorite video game?
Jun 20, 2020 at 7:32 PM Post #48 of 182
Witcher 3 is my all time favorite game. Put 986 hours into it on Steam over 9 playthroughs. You would think that meant I saw all the different outcomes and endings to the main story and side quests....I did not. I made the exact same choices every single playthrough. I just couldn't bring myself to do anything other than what I felt was right!

Fallout 3. Played it on 360 first. Then I got a gaming PC and played it all over again the way it was meant to be played. With copious amounts of user created mods!

Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC. Playing this with a 2080Ti in 4k is a sight to behold. One of the most immersive games ever made.

Legend Of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I was late to the Switch party, only getting one this past January, but I'm glad I'm here now.

Jun 25, 2020 at 7:10 PM Post #53 of 182
Don't play Last of Us 2.....you might just smash your playstation against the wall.

Bought it on release and I'm about half way through it. It's great so far. I was bummed about one character being "removed" but other than that it's just what i needed. More Last of us goodness.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2020 at 9:06 PM Post #54 of 182
Bought it on release and I'm about half way through it. It's great so far. I was bummed about one character being "removed" but other than that it's just what i needed. More Last of us goodness.
I returned it half way through. Just couldn't get past Abby's Steroid arms. Every Time i saw them I laughed out loud.
what they did to the CHARACTER, Death by Golf Club 2 hours into the game, and story plot holes, I had enough.
Hope you enjoy it, I tried, but couldn't.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2020 at 11:18 AM Post #55 of 182
I returned it half way through. Just couldn't get past Abby's Steroid arms. Every Time i saw them I laughed out loud.
what they did to the CHARACTER, Death by Golf Club 2 hours into the game, and story plot holes, I had enough.
Hope you enjoy it, I tried, but couldn't.
(spoilers maybe)
Oh yeah I am enjoying it. Have you not ever seen a girl in real life that looks or is built like Abby? I took her as more tom boy. I know some people think it's odd considering she would have to have an excess amount of protein to keep that fit body going but I personally don't see an issue with that. Some people are just built that way and at no time does the story ever show a shortage of food.

I am curious on the plot holes though. What am I missing? If it has anything to do with the ending of part 2 then don't say anything but if it is from the first half you can. I didn't catch any plot holes myself but you have me curious now.

I get why people are angry but I don't care if Ellie swings the other way, or if the other character is dead, (though that did bum me out and make me rage at Abby) but if anything it drove me to continue. Its a story of revenge and so far it is done very well. I think for me it is just another chapter in Ellie's life and even in the Last of Us 1 I always considered Ellie the main star with Joel being the protector. His back story I believe was big in the first game to kind of set the stage for who he became after his daughters death, and who he becomes after caring for Ellie. She brought him back and made him into the character we all loved. It's fitting that his past catches up to him. He was a bad man for a long time. It's also fitting that Ellie wants revenge and sets out on a path to do just that and without realizing it, becomes a monster herself.

This is good story telling and I dig it.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2020 at 4:44 PM Post #56 of 182
(spoilers maybe)
Oh yeah I am enjoying it. Have you not ever seen a girl in real life that looks or is built like Abby? I took her as more tom boy. I know some people think it's odd considering she would have to have an excess amount of protein to keep that fit body going but I personally don't see an issue with that. Some people are just built that way and at no time does the story ever show a shortage of food.

I am curious on the plot holes though. What am I missing? If it has anything to do with the ending of part 2 then don't say anything but if it is from the first half you can. I didn't catch any plot holes myself but you have me curious now.

I get why people are angry but I don't care if Ellie swings the other way, or if the other character is dead, (though that did bum me out and make me rage at Abby) but if anything it drove me to continue. Its a story of revenge and so far it is done very well. I think for me it is just another chapter in Ellie's life and even in the Last of Us 1 I always considered Ellie the main star with Joel being the protector. His back story I believe was big in the first game to kind of set the stage for who he became after his daughters death, and who he becomes after caring for Ellie. She brought him back and made him into the character we all loved. It's fitting that his past catches up to him. He was a bad man for a long time. It's also fitting that Ellie wants revenge and sets out on a path to do just that and without realizing it, becomes a monster herself.

This is good story telling and I dig it.
It has nothing to do with her sexuality. Keep playing, you will see
and I work out 6 days a week, full training, and I have yet to see a girl at the gym that has those arms, that is some serious testosterone supplementation. Makes me chuckle every time, it stands out to the point of being extremely distracting.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #59 of 182
Imma start my first post into this with Horizon Zero Dawn. I really liked the story, it was unique and refreshing. The battle is fun and the music is very well done. Play it on decent 5.1 speakers and you're in for a treat.

The first time I played it I think I played it wrong, I should've upgraded the bows whenever I could but I didn't and I got wrecked. Bought the HZD complete pack for $10 a while back and I think it's my best gaming purchase to date. I believe the PC version is coming to steam very soon and hopefully play it in 144 fps if it supports or at least 4k 60fps.

What don't I like about the game? Well not much. The protagonist isn't easy on the eye IMO and I think she could've been a lot prettier. I don't think I'm a sexist but I'm just so used to male leads and it's so cringey when you're being wooed by a guy because you are playing a girl. Minor complaints, The game is so good I don't even care about the little flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back