what is your favorite shoes???
Mar 23, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #32 of 129
Piloti driving shoes are my favorites:

PR16-1.jpg

www.piloti.com.

Mar 23, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #33 of 129
I use Adidas all the way now. Most of the time, I wear the Adidas 'Mindo'. I own them since two years, and they're still all fine. It's the only shoes I ever owned since the last ten years or so that perfectly fit on my feet.
Lol, can't find a picture on google...

Mar 23, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #34 of 129
For trainers it has to be the Adidas Super Samba, a bugger to get hold of in this backwater though. Get me a new pair each time I visit the folks back home.

Mar 23, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #36 of 129
From all all my life the shoes that I remember as being among the most comfortable have been Hush Puppies, Florsheim, and Timberland.

Currently I own these Timberland (model is called "Cedar Breaks Moc Toe Oxford") and they are the shoes I wear the most right now. They are for sure among the most comfortable shoes I´ve ever worn:

pTBL-1600880dt.jpg

Mar 23, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #37 of 129
Been wearing eS Accels for three years now and they just keep getting better. Will likely pick up another pair once the 2007s come out. Here's the link with the colour scheme I would get(sorry, can't link the photo):

http://esfootwear.com/footwear/accel/blue-burgundy

I'm partial to a lot of iPath designs as well, but I got athelete's foot for the first (and thankfully only) time in my life while wearing their Grasshopper hi-tops and haven't been able to buy their shoes since.

Oh, and those Duckies, the Adidas shell-toes, are indispensible. I'll buy a pair any time I see them on sale. They're the SR-60 of footwear. Converse All-Stars hi-tops are the KSC-75s.

Mar 23, 2007 at 8:21 PM Post #38 of 129
Shoes! I loves shoes.

My recent and fave is a pair of Cole Haan loafers:

431706935_0728817d28_m.jpg

It's spring time so for casual wear, I'm pairing them with button up, short sleeves plaids with plenty of pinks and light blues along with Lacoste solids for the ultra preppy look that is so fun right now.

--

Edit, I know you're not supposed to wear white before Memorial day. Break the rules!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 23, 2007 at 8:37 PM Post #41 of 129
For walking on man-made surfaces my feet love Clark's Natureveldts. Air cushioning saves your joints without being unstable, lots of room for toes.
B0007MUL6Y.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

For walking in nature, my preference is the same as Pedalhead, Merrill Chameleons. They are breathable, waterproof (almost), and conform extraordinarily well to my foot's contours.

Mar 23, 2007 at 9:19 PM Post #44 of 129
My favorite for around the house (yes, I wear indoor only shoes inside like Mr. Rogers.
biggrin.gif
) are my Stegman Clogs. Can't find them in stores anymore.
frown.gif

My favorite for outside was my old pair of Dr. Martens. I wore them out completely. Fortunately, Dr. Martens is having a clearance sale, so I picked upa some.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back