what is your favorite shoes???
Mar 23, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #2 of 129
Shoes were my collecting hobby before being introduced to headphones..

My everyday shoes rotate between Nike Solas, Presto Cage, and P-rods. Basketball shoes are Nike Shox VC3 and Adidas a3 Superstar Structure.

Mar 23, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #4 of 129
I love my Adidas Campus shoes. They are by far the sturdiest, most versatile pair of shoes I've ever owned. I bought my current pair about 4 years ago for $40 and have worn them every single day, no joke. Through snow, rain, rocks, mud, downtown, in the fields, whatever. The soles are just now starting to fall apart
frown.gif
. I need to find a new pair!

Mar 23, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #5 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by iPodschun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shoes were my collecting hobby before being introduced to headphones..

My everyday shoes rotate between Nike Solas, Presto Cage, and P-rods. Basketball shoes are Nike Shox VC3 and Adidas a3 Superstar Structure.

x2

I have Macbeth Eliots, some Lakai skate shoes, Converse Chucks, Nike Dunk Lows, Lacoste L33 all-leather and Vans slip-ons
biggrin.gif

Nowadays I only rotate between the Eliots and the L33, because one is black while the other is light brown, so the take care of colour matching for most of my clothes. I'll probably drop out the L33 once I get my hands on the light-brown hemp Eliots though
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #7 of 129
One of my favorite subjects! Let's see...

Nike SB Dunks (in a million different colors, low tops and high tops too)
Puma Romas (again.. have them in different colors)
Puma Suedes (^^ again)
Converse All Stars (high tops and lows and different colors
smily_headphones1.gif
).

I just like having different shoes and colors to match my clothes, lol. Different everyday.

edit: Oh yeah, and two different pairs of timbs (a regular style wheat color boot and a Euro Dub in wheat + white which i wear so it can match my casual clothes better) and one Nike Air Force One.

edit 2: Oh no! How can i forget my Adidas Superstars?! I love them too!

Mar 23, 2007 at 4:42 AM Post #8 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2

I have Macbeth Eliots, some Lakai skate shoes, Converse Chucks, Nike Dunk Lows, Lacoste L33 all-leather and Vans slip-ons
biggrin.gif

Nowadays I only rotate between the Eliots and the L33, because one is black while the other is light brown, so the take care of colour matching for most of my clothes. I'll probably drop out the L33 once I get my hands on the light-brown hemp Eliots though
biggrin.gif

x3

I was hugely in the shoe game for a while... stopped at about 26 pairs. for the most part it was skate shoes: lakai, emerica, vans, etc. etc.... but the game really got big when i got into the nike dunk scene. nike dunk sbs in particular. also have a couple other pairs thrown in there, like onitsukas and some adidas
tongue.gif

Pics of my Dunks:

Mar 23, 2007 at 4:48 AM Post #10 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sh0eBoX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x3

I was hugely in the shoe game for a while... stopped at about 26 pairs. for the most part it was skate shoes: lakai, emerica, vans, etc. etc.... but the game really got big when i got into the nike dunk scene. nike dunk sbs in particular. also have a couple other pairs thrown in there, like onitsukas and some adidas
tongue.gif

Pics of my Dunks:

Nice dunks. I want some Emerica, Vans, and DC's too.

Mar 23, 2007 at 4:50 AM Post #11 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by SayNoToPistons /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice dunks. I want some Emerica, Vans, and DC's too.

thanks! saw you have some SBs as well... which ones have you got in particular?

Mar 23, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #15 of 129
Shoes I wear regularly...

Nike Rival
Nike Presto Clip
Nike Presto (original ones, forgot what they're called)
Puma Romas
Puma Easy Rider
Adidas Superstar
Adidas Kick

and a few dress shoes
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back