What is the sound quality of iPhone, iPad, iPod (Touch)?
Jan 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #331 of 865
If you actually listen to what good audio is,you'd not be saying your Apple device is wonderful. It's really not. The best Apple device for audio is the iPod 4. The iPod Touches & iPhones are rubbish.

Apple, best audio quality ever, on each and every Apple device, wired and now anymore wireless as well!! All rest companies will close soon enough!! Apple beat them all!!

Jan 8, 2017 at 5:42 PM Post #334 of 865
and there is the problem with sarcasm, not everybody will read it for what it is.

now please remember that little thing called TOS, and how to talk to someone else. 

Jan 8, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #338 of 865
  If you actually listen to what good audio is,you'd not be saying your Apple device is wonderful. It's really not. The best Apple device for audio is the iPod 4. The iPod Touches & iPhones are rubbish.

Blown. A-W-A-Y.  Everything else scattered like leaves before a hurricane.

Whooosh.

Jan 9, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #341 of 865
  If you actually listen to what good audio is,you'd not be saying your Apple device is wonderful. It's really not.

I'm unclear now, is this quote sarcasm? If not, I "actually listen to what good audio is" for a living AND I'm saying my Apple device is wonderful. It really is! With the caveat of course, of what I'm using my device to drive, as others have mentioned. My opinion here is relatively worthless though, this is the science forum and measurements dictate that Apple devices are wonderful, very linear even compared to devices many times more expensive.

G

Jan 9, 2017 at 7:56 AM Post #342 of 865
How is your wallet lucky? You can get a music player that's less than $200 that sounds better than the iPod Touch.
I own a ap100 (x5 level according to many')it's very good as well and a fiio x1. I use ipod mainly as transport for the modi multi bit to ican se for tidal. I just happen to after comparing them to be impressed with ipod since I was previously anti apple..

Jan 9, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #343 of 865

I'm unclear now, is this quote sarcasm? If not, I "actually listen to what good audio is" for a living AND I'm saying my Apple device is wonderful. It really is! With the caveat of course, of what I'm using my device to drive, as others have mentioned. My opinion here is relatively worthless though, this is the science forum and measurements dictate that Apple devices are wonderful, very linear even compared to devices many times more expensive.

G

They cant sound better because theyre not dedicated audio devices!! (sarcasm)  I dont get why people keep on looking for things that are right there up to their noses. Having a good audio player in your pocket and even then looking for something... worse.....?

Jan 9, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #345 of 865

G

Here are some measurements on the iPhone 4 and 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back