What is so horrible about Skullcandy's anyway?
Jul 12, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #31 of 105
didn't even know about skull candy, just looked them up. ooh yeah those kinds of phones whent thru my mind. seriously look at them, really those kinds of phones for people that will never get a job and smoke drink alcohol all day. retardphones is what i call them.

i mean fake fur on your phones? come on! now if they sounded great, i would be like hey what the hell, but they don't. they don't care about quility, they are just targeting those suckers who don't know any better and think hey that will go well with my other alto clothes.

Jul 12, 2008 at 12:47 AM Post #32 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1nf1n1tygame /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"those kinds of phones for people that will never get a job and smoke drink alcohol all day. retardphones is what i call them".

^^^^Now that is an example of the comments I mentioned earlier. Adds absolutely NOTHING to this forum!

There is absolutely no place for the phrase "retardphones" on HeadFi.
mad.gif

Jul 12, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #33 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickdawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^^^Now that is an example of the comments I mentioned earlier. Adds absolutely NOTHING to this forum!

There is absolutely no place for the phrase "retardphones" on HeadFi.
mad.gif

who cares i'm just expressing my opinion:p

Jul 12, 2008 at 2:06 AM Post #35 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1nf1n1tygame /img/forum/go_quote.gif
who cares i'm just expressing my opinion:p

And please keep doing it. Nobody will give that critic the time of day for crying like a baby over something he read on the Internet. What a weakling. LOL

Jul 12, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #36 of 105
I don't even think Skullcandy's look decent. They're very gaudy.

Also some of their phrasing is hilarious. One of their products is described as "Bling that sings! The Skullcandy Bully is straight ballin’."

Jul 12, 2008 at 2:34 AM Post #38 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by hauntingtheholy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And please keep doing it. Nobody will give that critic the time of day for crying like a baby over something he read on the Internet. What a weakling. LOL

and no one will ever take you seriously with comments like that or the sweeping generalisations the other poster made.

Jul 12, 2008 at 4:54 AM Post #40 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetiq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this was originally posted by someone here a short while ago:

YouTube - skullcandy Skull Crushers with built in subwoofers. BASS

sums it all up really.

Did anyone else look at some of the comments on that video? If only more teenagers would see the light (also known as head-fi).

Jul 12, 2008 at 11:10 AM Post #42 of 105
but seriously? you don't see how dumb there marketing is? they know only i sertain kind of people will buy them, and they know those are the people that think there stock iphone buds sound good, therefor finding this a pretty big upgrade.

Jul 12, 2008 at 2:53 PM Post #44 of 105
Gaudy look and miserable sound, that sums up the skullcandy experience for me. Free pair of SC GI from a hot blonde who was looking at my KSC-75 in a highly modded MDR-V150 frame and decided I needed new cans. The sound of those SC is similar to the sony V-150 but even more muffled and boomy. I could go on but there is no need.

Jul 12, 2008 at 3:15 PM Post #45 of 105
Let me see...
* Sound quality.
* Color choice.
* Build quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back