What is better than Bose?
Nov 5, 2008 at 2:31 PM Post #76 of 116
You are all wrong!!
iBuds and skullcandy phones are best in the world!
devil_face.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

i think better than Bose

*" searching for flame suit "*

Nov 5, 2008 at 3:13 PM Post #77 of 116
eh-350 and hd215 is a quarter of the price of bose triports... but they are significantly better sonically... unless you're a bass head or a cannon fart lovers
wink.gif

but in comfort, bose wins
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2008 at 1:21 AM Post #80 of 116
Hey, Well I think it depends on what you want to use it for. I think if you need closed cans for noice cancellation iems are probbably the way to go. Otherwise get sealed headphones for example the hd25-1 which i think are very good!
If you want an open can i think the hd595 is really good, take a look at HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears they have very good guides there and they have a 30-day return policy.
Greetings, Anouk,

Nov 6, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #81 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anouk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, Well I think it depends on what you want to use it for. I think if you need closed cans for noice cancellation iems are probbably the way to go. Otherwise get sealed headphones for example the hd25-1 which i think are very good!
If you want an open can i think the hd595 is really good, take a look at HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears they have very good guides there and they have a 30-day return policy.
Greetings, Anouk,

Doesn't the return policy violate health regulations?

Nov 6, 2008 at 6:47 AM Post #82 of 116
Quote:

What is better than Bose?

considering the price, everything else's..

Nov 6, 2008 at 7:42 AM Post #83 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxbaker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey you guys, please try to be serious, all that joking leads to is hate and more hate. try to love instead.

i love bose and skullcandy. they just look so good! and the ads say they're good! so they have to be good.

bose and skullcandy? dude no, ibuds are so much better. i mean come on, EVERYONE has them. u see them everyday, i mean, if everyone else has them, they HAVE to be good right? dont listen to baker, he doesnt know what hes talking about.

Nov 6, 2008 at 1:26 PM Post #84 of 116
My take on the Bose headphones (honestly):

They aren't horrible (on an absolute scale); they're just grossly overpriced for the sound quality and build quality which they offer.

Nov 6, 2008 at 3:50 PM Post #85 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle_Driver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My take on the Bose headphones (honestly):

They aren't horrible (on an absolute scale); they're just grossly overpriced for the sound quality and build quality which they offer.

Agree!

Nov 6, 2008 at 4:10 PM Post #87 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agree!

Yes. I would buy them (either TriPort AE or OE model) if they were priced at $50. But they cost $140 or $180!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Nov 6, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #88 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by my.self /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bose and skullcandy? dude no, ibuds are so much better. i mean come on, EVERYONE has them. u see them everyday, i mean, if everyone else has them, they HAVE to be good right? dont listen to baker, he doesnt know what hes talking about.

Everyone has iBuds cause they're free with an iPod. Not everyone's an audiophile either, so thats why not many upgrade. iBuds aren't terrible though, sure beats the dollar store's.

Nov 6, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #89 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benaiir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess the design just gives it an edge because they seem to be way more comfortable than any I've tried except the Koss QuietPoint or something

What have you tried??

Nov 7, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #90 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benaiir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess the design just gives it an edge because they seem to be way more comfortable than any I've tried except the Koss QuietPoint or something

You have never worn a Beyer headphone before, they feel like pillows on your head
dt880smile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back