What headphones are sexy sounding? Seriously.
May 18, 2008 at 10:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

greggf

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm realizing, the longer I listen with headphones, that what I'm ultimately looking for are headphones that give the most sensual pleasure.

No matter how you define that, what are the sexiest-sounding headphones - and amps, for that matter - out there? What headphones and associated gear do you think of as kind of sexy?

And I suppose looks are important to, since aesthetics play a role in all we purchase and touch and use..............

May 18, 2008 at 11:20 PM Post #4 of 33
Hmmmm......Sexy-STAX SR-007s....... NOT Sexy-Your Avatar
eek.gif

May 19, 2008 at 12:08 AM Post #6 of 33
leave poor Herbie out of this............
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM Post #7 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by espire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just listen to Jean Michel Jarre's "Beautiful Agony" instead of buying new headphones.

An embarrassing song on a weak album with its bass on steroids.

May 19, 2008 at 2:32 AM Post #12 of 33
^ I don't know what's more awkward...scrolling through that rather extensive "photo album" to get to the 'reply' button, or knowing that you probably have all those pics stored on your computer somewhere.
eek.gif

Pertaining to the topic though, this reminds me of that one thread a few months ago where some user was asking what headphones were best for watching adult entertainment.
tongue.gif

May 19, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #13 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by user18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Sextett
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bravo!
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2008 at 4:43 AM Post #14 of 33
As For A sexy amp...THUNDERCOUGARFALCONBIRD hmmm dont know if it was made yet but the name speaks for itself hehehe the name just oozes male testosterone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back