What earphones should i get?????????????
Jul 8, 2010 at 6:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

xxmastaxx

100+ Head-Fier
What should i get:
Senn IE7
Klipsch image s4

Etymotic Research ER6i

Audio Technica CK10

Monster Turbine

which one should i get. i have a sansa clip+ and i listen to r&b, dance, pop music. i prefer clear sound quality with good bass. What do you guys prefer, or any other earphone that is in the same price range.

Jul 12, 2010 at 5:48 PM Post #2 of 5
bump!

Jul 16, 2010 at 12:43 PM Post #4 of 5
I read the amazon review and theres a lot negative reviews on them. What other earphones could you recommend? for a $100 budget?

Jul 16, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
I read the amazon review and theres a lot negative reviews on them. What other earphones could you recommend? for a $100 budget?

Negative reviews on the S4? They have 4/5 stars with a pretty good spread and are generally one of the most overrated earphones out there. Amazon reviews of IEMs usually can't be trusted because people have no idea how to wear them properly. Anyone who says that they lack bass or treble does not have a proper seal, simple as that.

Anyway, the CK10s are not even close to your budget so you can cross them out. The Er6i are light on bass so you can do the same. The three I would be looking at are the ViSang R03 (aka Brainwavz M2), Fischer Audio Eterna, and Hippo VB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back