what earbud has good sub bass wtih rumble , warm and sweet ?
Dec 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #3 of 13
I began to write a post about Yuin earbuds, but looking over your profile, have noticed that you already own a pair of them.
What's the problem with them? They are not so good to your ears?

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #4 of 13

Apple Ear Pods?

Thank you , i will try it 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I began to write a post about Yuin earbuds, but looking over your profile, have noticed that you already own a pair of them.
What's the problem with them? They are not so good to your ears?

no that's ok, g1a is perfect , but pk1 lacks sub bass even amped ( low bass is very weak ) ,so i        looking for another earbud which has more sub bass and warmer

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #5 of 13
Yep, earpod will fit the description of sub-bass and warmth. For higher budget, NineWave NW-Studio Pro has that kind of sound as well.

Dec 26, 2012 at 1:23 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:
Yep, earpod will fit the description of sub-bass and warmth. For higher budget, NineWave NW-Studio Pro has that kind of sound as well.

NineWave NW-studio Pro is hard to find in my location , i wonder what i should choose  Hisound PAA1 pro or apple earpods 
what do you think ? 

Dec 26, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

NineWave NW-studio Pro is hard to find in my location , i wonder what i should choose  Hisound PAA1 pro or apple earpods 
what do you think ? 

Phillips SHE 3850(?) Whatever ones dsnuts was spruiking a while back. Stupidly good bass impact and sq for the price.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Jan 6, 2013 at 5:02 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:
Phillips SHE 3850(?) Whatever ones dsnuts was spruiking a while back. Stupidly good bass impact and sq for the price.
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

he said no in ears. The Philips 3580's are in ear, not buds. I'm listening to my $6.99 Philips 3580's as I type though, on my Cowon s9 with a fiio E6 amp, and well..I'm enjoying this beautifully clear sound sig as much as my RE-ZERO's or TF 10's. BELIEVE IT!

Jan 6, 2013 at 6:36 AM Post #9 of 13
ClieOS, what about the Final Audio Design Piano Forte II?? those are ear buds, and i'm sure well designed, great SQ, and good bass? 
Quote:

Jan 6, 2013 at 6:37 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:
what earbud(not in-ear) has good sub bass wtih rumble , warm and sweet ?
give me some idea please and merry christmas :)

Final Audio Design Piano Forte II????

Jan 6, 2013 at 8:05 AM Post #12 of 13
Quote:
ClieOS, what about the Final Audio Design Piano Forte II?? those are ear buds, and i'm sure well designed, great SQ, and good bass? 

No, it isn't well designed as it has odd shape that often push against the ears. It also doesn't offer particular good SQ for the $80 price tag since Sennheiser $25 earbuds like the MX58x series sounds better. Overall, it is not up to the standard and I'll recommend against it. My impression is here.

Jan 6, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #13 of 13
I think semi inearbuds works best because they stay in outer ear like earbuds and provide enough seal like Bose inearbuds, Sony XB90EX ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back