Nov 27, 2004 at 3:32 AM Post #17 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompDude
Heather......hope it happens......she's showin interest in me...so we'll see
wink.gif

Is that the imfamous grind girl?
icon10.gif

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:52 AM Post #20 of 67
Well, I don't celebrate christmas but . . .

1. 6 inches*

2. Tina, this girl I knew from HS, sexy as hell, she was interested, but she was jailbait. (me-18, her-14) Did not look that age at all. If I ever meet and hook up with her, I'm definitely gonna get a great christmans present that last til New Year's.
wink.gif

3. part-time job

4. A car, braces, computer, amplifier, orpheus, and many other things.

5. Lots O' money, so I can fund #3

[size=xx-small]* in height[/size]

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:56 AM Post #22 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
My two front teeth.

Okay but I'd have to knock them out before I could give them to you wrapped in a box...
wink.gif

A dual layer DVD-Burner

Nov 27, 2004 at 4:08 AM Post #25 of 67
I need to buy work clothes and transportation. Most places won't let you know work if you're dressed like you would kill them for no reason.

Nov 27, 2004 at 4:24 AM Post #26 of 67
I don't want to see anymore of our troops killed in Iraq

Nov 27, 2004 at 6:00 AM Post #27 of 67
Well, I'd told my parents just books and CDs (I've got a huge list of 'em), but I played the Nintendo DS tonight at Gamestop. Day-um, that thing is schweet. Will have to see. Also up as possibilities is SR-225s or E3cs. Also perhaps a nice large HD (160GB at least) to replace this 120GB in my computer, as I'm running out of room. Would also move the 120GB to my Xbox, and add a modchip.

Nov 27, 2004 at 6:28 AM Post #28 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceman
I don't want to see anymore of our troops killed in Iraq

Very hard to follow this with anything remotely as meaningful. Perfectly said, and meant.

JC

Nov 27, 2004 at 6:36 AM Post #29 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall
Very hard to follow this with anything remotely as meaningful. Perfectly said, and meant.

JC

How about "Poser."

I mean we're all thinking it doesn't mean you have to make a "Look at mean, I'm sensitive" moment out of it. What ever is your slice of cake, I guess.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 27, 2004 at 6:46 AM Post #30 of 67
Among other things, I'm hoping to have a chance to see my Great Aunt Teenie (who has been like a Grandma on my dad's side of the family since 1973 when my real Grandma died). She's 91 and very ill but still in good spirits. I've made the decision to wait until December 24th to go back to Illinios since I've already been there twice during the past 3 months, and have a busy Santa season lined up in Cayman and Florida. When I was home last month, I visited her in the hospital and told her that Santa would come back to see her! I'm pretty sure that she didn't quite get it, but one can never really know for sure.

Our family has been so lucky to have her and my Grandma on my mom's side for so long. She was a tough old bird and finally passed away this September just 3 months shy of age 95, so it would be a big blow to lose them both in the same year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back